Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

If I were going to make shit up, I'd make shit up. The fact that I'm not telling you what I know should tell you something.
Yes it does tell me something....
It tells me your talking shite, yet again.
If you’ve got out to say, then say it...
Stop acting like Joan 4king collins or some olde Drama Dame.....

Oohhh look at me solo I’ve got vital and important gossip about another solo user...but I’m not telling you..
Because I’m only six ....

Sad thing is trans seems like a decent human...
I suggest you take a few pages from his book and at the same time give yourself a good 4king shake to sort the attitude out young lady ...
How’s the documentary drought coming along 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s a pile of shite anyhow...

Neil’s been to busy jerking Brett off with his mouth....
I can remember when suede were good in the 1990s
Wonder what ever happened to them ...
I know they do a reunion concert at the royal Albert hall once a year,
But that’s so they all can buy a pile of crack for the year....
Every five years or so there’s a dodgy come back album that Dell boy flogs down the market...
but I couldn’t honestly tell you where they are now .... sad really.

f***kkkkk, i come home and im checking around my bed for spiders as i ALWAYS do immediately after coming home, and a huge greasy one was running up the side of my bed. i killed him with a chestnut which was the only thing i had at hand. would've had to use my hand otherwise. i hope this isnt the beginning of the spider invasion.

Neil’s been to busy jerking Brett off with his mouth....
I can remember when suede were good in the 1990s
Wonder what ever happened to them ...
I know they do a reunion concert at the royal Albert hall once a year,
But that’s so they all can buy a pile of crack for the year....
Every five years or so there’s a dodgy come back album that Dell boy flogs down the market...
but I couldn’t honestly tell you where they are now .... sad really.

i like neil best in middle age, there's no question. i mean, he was the hottest thing ever when he was young, the epitome of the poetic ideal of youth wedded with beauty, but there's just something so precious about middle aged neil.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom