Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

🤼‍♂️

OY FC the gig is up about the notifications being on off:hammer:
there are also no reviews of music that doesnt exist:violin::hammer:

In March 2020 I knew Covid 19 was going to be a disaster in my country, Argentina. Sadly, today it is a nightmare. I'm not a fortune teller, I just know the kind of people who are ruling this place in all sectors of the government and in the political opposition. Stupid people. Corrupt people, of course, because smart people don't need to be corrupt to do what they have to do. For me corrupt = dangerously stupid. That's the kind of people who are killing the people they must serve in my country. Ignorant assholes, stupid to the point of the worst pedantry: the one that kills others.

I always wondered who fell for these middlebrow grifts where “comedians” play up the culture war for subscription money. Some people are just so easily impressed, it’s kinda depressing.

I always wondered who fell for these middlebrow grifts where “comedians” play up the culture war for subscription money. Some people are just so easily impressed, it’s kinda depressing.

Thanks for sharing. Do visit again!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom