Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Is it OK to listen to the Triggernometry podcast while reading the Iliad?
gee, bun bun, you stumped me. i probably wouldnt, personally.

Black people: too sensitive? Tune in while I discuss this in-depth with some other Z-lister in an ill-fitting blazer.

It'll be OK. Why don't you have a nice cup of tea and a lie-down. You'll feel better in the morning.

guess not. perhaps you need to read it in the original greek for all the juicy bits. i know you can read german, english, swedish and french, but can you read greek, bun bun?!?!

I can read the warning on Greek cigarette packs. It says "smoking kills".

We've got eight degrees and rain here. Greece is open and Sweden is open. It's possible to buy a plane ticket and go. What to do, what to do?
we've had a few days in the early 20s here. i think we're supposed to go down to around 16 for the next few days though. hopefully a bit of rain since we havent had much this year. i prefer the temperature in the teens. i dont know, bun bun, but if you DO go, you have to be sure to take pictures of orange kitties and post them here!

Our neighbours have a HUGE orange kitty. It likes hanging out on our terrace. The dogs are shit scared of it. :lbf:

Our neighbours have a HUGE orange kitty. It likes hanging out on our terrace. The dogs are shit scared of it. :lbf:
jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllous!!!!!

actually i have the NICEST neighbour kitties, a brother and sister named levi and lucy. god i just love them. i havent seen them in ages now, though! I hope they havent moved!!

jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllous!!!!!

actually i have the NICEST neighbour kitties, a brother and sister named levi and lucy. god i just love them. i havent seen them in ages now, though! I hope they havent moved!!

I hope Levi and Lucy are fine and will let you pat them soon!

I hope Levi and Lucy are fine and will let you pat them soon!
not only do they let me, they come running up to me for pats, and hop up on the little column thingie just to make it easier for me because i think they have very cleverly worked out that i will pat them for longer if i dont have to bend down to do so. they are the BEST.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom