Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Recently I was on the bus, wearing a mask, because I'm unvaccinated, and there was this white woman, wearing a mask too, berating the woman sitting in front of her, for not wearing one. She got racist on her too, saying "You're from the Philippines?".

I spoke up and told her that masks are no longer mandatory, but the Asian woman donned one anyway. Then I went to the driver, and told him about the badgering. The white racist woman moved seats at that point.

The Asian woman then told me that she's double vaccinated, and that that woman was "barking at the wrong dog". Lol. She thanked me, and said she needed to calm her nerves after that meanness. I can't believe how hypocritical some people are. As if white people aren't also immigrants here in Canada!
barking at the wrong dog :lbf:

poor bjorn! he has my sympathy...still, im sure it's better than being in a box like he used to be.

eddy DEFINITELY needs a little beach towel...

how long you in greece for? lucky bastard. hope you're doing good and able to enjoy it!! by the way, did you see what happened to andrew lawrence? i feel so bad for him. i hope he's gonna be okay. :(

I’ll be here until October! I’ve been very well for two weeks now - pain free, I have more energy and walk better. Maybe it’s the effects of the fast kicking in, maybe it’s different medicines, maybe it’s the rest, maybe it’s a coincidence, but I’m grateful, happy and enjoying life.

I read that Andrew Lawrence got dropped by his agent, but to be honest, I thought he already got dropped by his agent a long time ago. I’m sure he’ll be fine, he has many fans and there will be a push-back. Did you hear they’ve got it in for Bhakdi (the lockdown/vaccine) sceptic now, too? He said in a German interview that Israel is “hell on earth” (because of their vaccination policy) and now they’re accusing him of “anti-semitism”. :crazy:

Off to go beach towel shopping for Eddy. I’ve already seen one I think he might like! <3

I’ll be here until October! I’ve been very well for two weeks now - pain free, I have more energy and walk better. Maybe it’s the effects of the fast kicking in, maybe it’s different medicines, maybe it’s the rest, maybe it’s a coincidence, but I’m grateful, happy and enjoying life.

I read that Andrew Lawrence got dropped by his agent, but to be honest, I thought he already got dropped by his agent a long time ago. I’m sure he’ll be fine, he has many fans and there will be a push-back. Did you hear they’ve got it in for Bhakdi (the lockdown/vaccine) sceptic now, too? He said in a German interview that Israel is “hell on earth” (because of their vaccination policy) and now they’re accusing him of “anti-semitism”. :crazy:

Off to go beach towel shopping for Eddy. I’ve already seen one I think he might like! <3
pain free!!! that's amazing, bun bun!!!! long make it last! are you still doing the fasting, then? sometimes it just takes a bit of time for it to kick in, and it's very easy to lose faith if you dont see anything happening right away or if you see your symptoms worsen (as part of the 'healing crisis' that often accompanies fasting in its initial stages), so good for you if you've been sticking with it!! hopefully you've been getting out lots and seeing lots of orange kitties and other delights!!

well andrew lawrence has been getting a bit of a shit kicking on twitter i guess (and now his twitter is gone, either deleted by him or twitter, dont know). it's just the indignance of the comments that really irk me, because i just hate it when very dim people with low levels of consciousness and no sense of humour or ironic absurdity think they have the moral highground. i have great empathy for anyone in his situation because i can imagine how that must feel (having dealt with it to a much lesser extent here on solo, ahahah), and he does seem very sensitive. of course this isnt the first time he's been cancelled and im sure none of his fans will leave him because of this. not surprised about bhakdi getting cancelled. to question the covid narrative automatically makes one an anti-semite! but wait... i thought it was okay to be an antisemite now? oh gosh it's all so confusing!

oh my gosh, eddy would be SO thrilled to get a lil beach towel from greece from his favourite guy!! he would go around puffed up for DAYS <3

enjoy your day, bun bun!!

Last edited:
I was walking my neighbor's dog this afternoon and this black guy veered off the sidewalk, afraid of the large dog. Poor guy. It must be hellish to have to watch out for big dogs that are trained to be racist. My neighbor's dog isn't racist. He is species-ist though. He's not to be trusted with ducks, squirrels, or cats etc. I have to watch out for these when I'm with him. That black man's facial expression lingers in my mind's eye. Fear. I don't blame him. Especially after witnessing the white supremacy display on the bus the other day, against an Asian woman. Ugh! It's horribly ignorant.

I was walking my neighbor's dog this afternoon and this black guy veered off the sidewalk, afraid of the large dog. Poor guy. It must be hellish to have to watch out for big dogs that are trained to be racist. My neighbor's dog isn't racist. He is species-ist though. He's not to be trusted with ducks, squirrels, or cats etc. I have to watch out for these when I'm with him. That black man's facial expression lingers in my mind's eye. Fear. I don't blame him. Especially after witnessing the white supremacy display on the bus the other day, against an Asian woman. Ugh! It's horribly ignorant.
Seem to be having a tough time of late with all these incidents 😂

Maybe he’s scared of large dogs and you don’t have to make everything about supposed white supremacy? How about dem apples? o_O

Hmm, maybe.
i saw a headline of an article recently in the globe & mail which ran: is schizophrenia racist? i decided not to read it because i wouldnt be able to suffer the embarrassment if anyone caught me reading such rubbish. but it made me think of you and ask myself whether it was implying that you are secretly racist (which would make sense for someone who thinks that it's even possible for dogs--which come in all colours themselves--to be racist) or that you yourself are the victim of racism (which would also make sense considering that the way you would have it you are the victim of EVERYTHING). so which is it, shazz?

i saw a headline of an article recently in the globe & mail which ran: is schizophrenia racist? i decided not to read it because i wouldnt be able to suffer the embarrassment if anyone caught me reading such rubbish. but it made me think of you and ask myself whether it was implying that you are secretly racist (which would make sense for someone who thinks that it's even possible for dogs--which come in all colours themselves--to be racist) or that you yourself are the victim of racism (which would also make sense considering that the way you would have it you are the victim of EVERYTHING). so which is it, shazz?
You've never heard of dogs that are trained to attack black people? They're a real thing. I forget how I learned this. It was a long time ago.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom