Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

oh wow!!!! truly the land of the gods!!!!!!!! look at that liiiiiigghhht. beautiful pictures, bun bun! thank you for that! im a bit dismayed however that none of them contain hairy calves. couldnt you at least have found some hairy guy to have stuck his leg into one of them? that would have REALLY made the pictures! you're a very fine photographer, too, by the way!!

Thank you! <3 I've been looking for orange kitties for you ... but only black ones so far.

Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 08.55.47.png

Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 08.57.52.png

My Dad lives in osoyoos. But he's a dick so I don't really care. Still, what a way to spend your 60th birthday.

Are there fires close to you? Is it hot in Victoria? Hope you guys will be OK.

Are there fires close to you? Is it hot in Victoria? Hope you guys will be OK.
i dont think there are any significant fires on the island, luckily. and i havent noticed any smoke in the sky yet either. i assume vancouver is worse. the worst of the fires is right outside osoyoos though, where my dad lives. they're bringing in help from mexico and quebec, which initially the premiere had stupidly refused. thanks, bun bun!

i dont think there are any significant fires on the island, luckily. and i havent noticed any smoke in the sky yet either. i assume vancouver is worse. the worst of the fires is right outside osoyoos though, where my dad lives. they're bringing in help from mexico and quebec, which initially the premiere had stupidly refused. thanks, bun bun!
The campfire smell is gone. It must have just been my neighbors having one of their backyard fires.

Your PM seems a bit hopeless. Even the bears realise this...

I had a veggie burrito made by some Mexican people at a taco truck. It was so good. I wanted chili relleno but all the had was tortas, tacos, and burritos. I asked them if they like Morrissey and they all said they have the box set.
o_O

FC, did you notice a liquored up drunk rentacop security guard robocop guarding the taco truck?🦸‍♂️

God, I hope fauci goes to jail. What a repugnant little man. I knew not to trust anyone with eyes that close together (with the exception of kiri te kanawa and a certain Swedish teddy bear).

since i cannot write in the ecstatic sense saturated language of vladimir nabokov where beauty and pain and flushed faces and sad eyes with foregone conclusions and nymphets and faunlets all mingle together, ill just let this picture speak for itself while i fall over dead :love: :love: :love:

*thud*

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom