Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Christina Aguilera Nobody Cares GIF

He has nice hair but he's probably a dink.
neil is the nicest person EVER!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!! havent you ever seen any video of him talking?!?! he is sooooooo nice!!! and so soft spoken!!!!!! and so conscientious!!!!!! watch this video--see what a sweet gentle lil bunny he is!!!!!!

i dont just like him because he's the sexiest man alive, you know!!!!

It looks like he's trying to be Dee Dee Ramone now. I don't care though and I don't say that out of spite or anything but just because it's a fact. I don't believe you care either. It all seems very manufactured,

It looks like he's trying to be Dee Dee Ramone now. I don't care though and I don't say that out of spite or anything but just because it's a fact. I don't believe you care either. It all seems very manufactured,
dont know who that is! it's an old video! neil does not wear his hear like that anymore!!

neil is the nicest person EVER!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!! havent you ever seen any video of him talking?!?! he is sooooooo nice!!! and so soft spoken!!!!!! and so conscientious!!!!!! watch this video--see what a sweet gentle lil bunny he is!!!!!!

i dont just like him because he's the sexiest man alive, you know!!!!

He seems nice, but I'm feeling suspicious, because that man who kind of yelled at me the other day is English too.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom