Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

none of that twee shite
i loooooovve chai, wish i could drink it but it gives me acid reflux :(

day 5 of my fast! feeling amazing!!

The.Truth.

Every.Single.Time.
I went to the taco truck again today and took Lily and she was very bad. After I ordered this hippie couple came up, with dreadlocks, and they had two little dogs on leashes. Lily wanted to attack. The man says "she's a little fireball." The woman says, "is she friendly?" I said "she's not acting very friendly. She likes people but not dogs."
I picked her up and she wanted to bite me. She bites my friend all the time. She didn't bite but she wiggled and clawed trying to get down and made my arm bleed scratching it with her claws.
I still forgot to take her picture but maybe tomorrow.

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
I went to the taco truck again today and took Lily and she was very bad. After I ordered this hippie couple came up, with dreadlocks, and they had two little dogs on leashes. Lily wanted to attack. The man says "she's a little fireball." The woman says, "is she friendly?" I said "she's not acting very friendly. She likes people but not dogs."
I picked her up and she wanted to bite me. She bites my friend all the time. She didn't bite but she wiggled and clawed trying to get down and made my arm bleed scratching it with her claws.
I still forgot to take her picture but maybe tomorrow.
Lily is a bad mother 4uker 🆘
Nothing a rolled up news paper wouldn’t solve.

Light Housework

useless shedder
That's annoying. It might take a day or two for the stinging to stop. My forearm got clawed by a neighbor's dog that jumped on me when I was wearing a short sleeved tshirt, and it was red, swollen, and stung, for at least a day.

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
Well it’s only a few hours now until the wedding, the highlight of my summer social engagements...

Just had a bath, shaved the bold head and fat face ... and I’m wearing THAT suit...

It’s destiny that I’ll pull tonight👵

My usual technique is to attack from the back with a club, like a caveman.

But I’ll have to up my game tonight as the possible ladies on offer are slightly more sophisticated than what I’m used with....

I’ve been in touch with my olde mucker, the real vegan and he has sent me a small bottle of
Rohypnol .....

Told me he swears by it...
Said he’s fathered many hogs this way ......

Sooo wish me luck tonight on my Quest for a lady ....

Light Housework

useless shedder
Well it’s only a few hours now until the wedding, the highlight of my summer social engagements...

Just had a bath, shaved the bold head and fat face ... and I’m wearing THAT suit...

It’s destiny that I’ll pull tonight👵

My usual technique is to attack from the back with a club, like a caveman.

But I’ll have to up my game tonight as the possible ladies on offer are slightly more sophisticated than what I’m used with....

I’ve been in touch with my olde mucker, the real vegan and he has sent me a small bottle of
Rohypnol .....

Told me he swears by it...
Said he’s fathered many hogs this way ......

Sooo wish me luck tonight on my Quest for a lady ....
Too bad men don't get menopause. It's a relief to lose your libido.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom