Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm thinking, yet again Mother was right. She always claimed I was nothing more than an Irish Romantic, who fell in love at the drop of a hat. Well, I've just fallen in love with The Coast Guy on Twitter. His calming voice, his poetic words of wisdom. I imagine being in a whitewashed cottage on a remote Scottish Island. Open fires ablaze, Book shelves abound. I'm cooking a delicious locally sourced supper, (sorry, no Haggis) he's in the background SPEAKING, swoon. In reality, he's probably younger than me {can't tell) and has a great well deserved family. Last thing he needs is a nutcase conceived and originating from Peckham 😏 Dreamer. nothing but ....

:)

you cant simply go into someone 'porch'🕺
sit in the non sitting chair and start smoking:smoking:
the perp would be arrested by the police FFS👨‍✈️

2 weeks before Fredo jumps into action:handpointdown:

1690414283-SecurityGuard.jpg

:hammer:
He looks like a PCSO from Newcastle.

ill be reading albert camus' The Myth of Sisyphus tonight and maybe eating cheesecake (starting a fast tomorrow so im allowed!). Im finding The Myth of Sisyphus to be quite difficult which is not something you will often hear me say! nevertheless, i only have another 40 pages to go. however, it's a book that will require rereading if i am to get the full grasp of it.
pretty sure no one gaf.

Someone from the psych ward was hanging around the intersection where I live. She wanted money for crack or something, and she didn't want to sit and talk. She didn't even like the idea of coming with me to the bank machine I trust most, so I said good luck. I said sorry, and she said it's okay. I said I'm sorry she's back on that shit. I feel like a hypocrite, because I've got my shit. Chips, chocolate, and coffee. I feel shitty about not helping get her fix, but she wouldn't sit and talk. If she had, we might have gone all the way down to that bank machine for her to get her stupid fix. She wouldn't chill.

She wanted me to go to Money Mart, or 711. I don't trust them. I'm not familiar with getting money that way.

She’s an addict... Don’t be giving her money, best thing you could have done is bought her a sandwich..
I went back out to find her, and she was smoking her hard drugs. She asked me for a TV, and I gave her mine. No more TV for me. She wanted to come in. I just wanted to for a walk, or go to her place, but she's not allowed visitors. I didn't want her in my apartment where I've got 2 tablets and a phone. I said "You'll probably sell it for drugs.", but she was happy about taking it home. She stank of piss. She probably will sell it for dope. Oh well, no more TV here.

She said she has nothing in her room, and that she's a teenager, and needs entertainment. I think she's living in the halfway house nearby, for people with mental illness diagnoses. I'd been thinking about stopping my TV service, but not getting rid of the television itself. Sucker, me.

She said she has nothing in her room, and that she's a teenager, and needs entertainment. I think she's living in the halfway house nearby, for people with mental illness diagnoses. I'd been thinking about stopping my TV service, but not getting rid of the television itself. Sucker, me.
Oh dear...
I would have thought her accommodation would have a residents lounge or even provided a TV for her room.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom