Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Anyone want to help me write a song? I think you would all be very effective in its lyrics being furthered because I'm stuck on it & you seem to know a lot about the subject with which the song is concerned- it's called A Life of Hypocrisy. Let me know if you've got any good ideas! Thanks

Anyone want to help me write a song? I think you would all be very effective in its lyrics being furthered because I'm stuck on it & you seem to know a lot about the subject with which the song is concerned- it's called A Life of Hypocrisy. Let me know if you've got any good ideas! Thanks
Did you start it yet? Do you have more than just the title? If so, how does it go so far?

@A scanty bit of thing if you are not watching Alias JJ you are missing ALL the drama. I'm almost on episode 50 now.
Also, guess what else? I was thinking about how it would be nice to say hi to this one person and how it’d be great if we got back in touch again. Well, that didnt happen! Guess what happened instead? These TWO different people that i never ever ever ever want to be in touch with again both blew up my inbox!! Like, BLEW UP! Ugh

I mean i know this doesn’t go AT ALL, but i am seeing this in my mind’s eye as a Duran Duran song

I dont watch tv :(

what’s the drama about? I like how you went out of your way to kind of make it sound double juicy! Like double juicy watermelon
It is. It's very funny like this young lady and her large mother having to escape down a rope made of bedsheets, and of course lots of people in hospital beds, typical telenovela stuff but very funny and lots of action. The only problem is sometimes you like a character and it's like the writers run out of stories for them so after they've been a major character they just get shot and never mentioned again. But it makes me laugh and I like crime drama stuff so it's got that. It's like a mix of Dynasty and Breaking Bad but with all the telenovela standard content thrown in.

It's not tv. It's netflix. It's called Surviving Pablo Escobar: Alias JJ

It is. It's very funny like this young lady and her large mother having to escape down a rope made of bedsheets, and of course lots of people in hospital beds, typical telenovela stuff but very funny and lots of action. The only problem is sometimes you like a character and it's like the writers run out of stories for them so after they've been a major character they just get shot and never mentioned again. But it makes me laugh and I like crime drama stuff so it's got that. It's like a mix of Dynasty and Breaking Bad but with all the telenovela standard content thrown in.

It's not tv. It's netflix. It's called Surviving Pablo Escobar: Alias JJ
Oh i thought it was like maybe that old clare danes spy show. Guess what, netflix is on the tv as far as im concerned! I dont have any time for teevee :(

I’m going to watch this. Thank you. I saw Hayley at Chichester Festival Theatre in Brief Encounter. She was/is a wonderful actRess. Made me 😢
Just finished watching it and Hayley made me cry a little several times. Refreshing.

Did you start it yet? Do you have more than just the title? If so, how does it go so far?
Well you guys inspired the title so I was hoping the lyrics could be authentic meaning written by hypocrites, maybe the truth would fit the bill better than you… but it could start off like
All the people I'm seeing
They know what they're meaning
When they state their case
And then could continue about a frustrated hypocrite or something or other… I just woke up so I'll come up with a better starting than that later
Thanks for responding

She’s the easiest person in the world to psychoanalyze because she’s such a textbook narcissist. When someone like Trans refuses, through power of will or mere ambivalence, to be recruited as one of her props then the injury appears and the rage comes out.

She’s also just a talentless, unf***able witch who probably seethes over seeing someone enjoy the simplicity and fulfillment of family life.

:rolleyes:
right. Trans is a scientist with the kid and the 'arboretum'.:crazy:
and the death charts:crazy:
and FC with his best and worst show, JJ Alias:crazy:
and the BGV imaginary trip where he left and returned at the same moment:crazy:

:swearHAVE YOU SEEN JJ ALIAS? ITS THE BEST AND IT SUCKS IM ON EPISODE 2000
:swear:hammer:

:)

and, of course, none of our local social scientists have jobs:rolleyes:
at least fredo works one day every 6 months. making sure the mall grass isnt growing too fast:hammer:

1632784789346.png

(833)-TELL-DOG, a toll free number to "tell Dog" about Brian Laundrie or just chat about whatever's on your mind.

When I move out I'm getting a landline phone like the 80s, a boxy tv, and I'm gonna get a car with a CD and tape deck

View attachment 76588

(833)-TELL-DOG, a toll free number to "tell Dog" about Brian Laundrie or just chat about whatever's on your mind.
Why is he the color of swedish fish! I mean i saw this white guy with a kind of short ponytail walking across a parking lot to go to a store at like 8:30pm and he was holding a large coffee like it was all still the 1990s

But Dog’s hairdoo is out of control! Like no soundtrack could ever even make that hairdoo ok

Is it supposed to be like, if you’re a cowboy but you really love Poison??

Why is he the color of swedish fish! I mean i saw this white guy with a kind of short ponytail walking across a parking lot to go to a store at like 8:30pm and he was holding a large coffee like it was all still the 1990s

But Dog’s hairdoo is out of control! Like no soundtrack could ever even make that hairdoo ok

Is it supposed to be like, if you’re a cowboy but you really love Poison??
I like that last sentence sums it up. Basically I think he has the kind of skin that will not get a "healthy tan" but he's been slow-cooking for the past thirty years or so.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom