Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It'll also give me an opportunity to wear some nice coats that I never get to wear in California.
was it for the opportunity to feel like a big man that you said those nasty things to an old, frail, mentally ill woman? is that the way classy sophisticated men of the world behave? do you beat your mother too?

@Carlislebaz, I'm offended that you disliked that post. I'd figure a party animal like you would be happy to get down to some 90s house classics. You prefer 2-step or UK Garage or something??

:)

FOOOOK! I FOOKED UP AGAIN!
i forgot about the big white wife! big white wife not a good mix with the 'drifting with dudes'.:straightface:
maybe FC and Fredo can set up small igloos and stay there in daylight and then we
can do the 'drifting':)
at night while the imaginary big white wife stays back in whatever location i make up in march, cooking
whatever slop they eat up in finland.:)

ill look up 'finland slop' in wiki shortly before i board 'air surface':lbf:

:hammer:

It'll also give me an opportunity to wear some nice coats that I never get to wear in California.
I have a very warm coat I bought about 4 years ago and only have worn a handful of times. It hangs still new in my closet. It's a relatively inexpensive one, and looks like nothing special, but it's insulation is extremely thick. Maybe I'll wear it soon without a sweater underneath, to make use of it.

I have a very warm coat I bought about 4 years ago and only have worn a handful of times. It hangs still new in my closet. It's a relatively inexpensive one, and looks like nothing special, but it's insulation is extremely thick. Maybe I'll wear it soon without a sweater underneath, to make use of it.
But you live in a place that gets very cold, right? Maybe you should put it on and take a nice winter walk when the snow starts to come down.

But you live in a place that gets very cold, right? Maybe you should put it on and take a nice winter walk when the snow starts to come down.
thought you had a girlfriend from victoria? if that were the case you'd know that no, vancouver does NOT get very cold. canada is a very big country, you know, with all different climates. vancouver and victoria have a marine climate: meaning that the winters are quite mild and it rarely snows.

i hope you're not too disappointed if i tell you that we dont all live in igloos!

@Carlislebaz, I'm offended that you disliked that post. I'd figure a party animal like you would be happy to get down to some 90s house classics. You prefer 2-step or UK Garage or something??
Just disappointed that you couldn’t slip in a bit of Moz really...

Oh go on don’t be a meanie 😁

Vancouver is on Canada's west coast, which doesn't usually get extremely cold, but 2016's winter was brutal. I got the coat after that icy stretch of time. Yes, I might go for a walk in it this late afternoon. Good idea.

Funny thing, I used to be so embarrassed of my passion for dance music. In the mid-90s, I was obsessed with this radio station that mostly played grunge and Britpop and rock music like that. But on Saturday nights, they would shift programming for a few hours to play "club music" which is where I first heard stuff like Yazoo and New Order and Eurodance in general. There was something so deep and evocative and nocturnal about this music, it was completely different from anything else I had been exposed to. I must have been 10 or 11, which is a good age to get your mind blown. It really flipped my aesthetic sensibilities at the time, as I was a devout Nirvana acolyte inside and out.

Funny thing, I used to be so embarrassed of my passion for dance music. In the mid-90s, I was obsessed with this radio station that mostly played grunge and Britpop and rock music like that. But on Saturday nights, they would shift programming for a few hours to play "club music" which is where I first heard stuff like Yazoo and New Order and Eurodance in general. There was something so deep and evocative and nocturnal about this music, it was completely different from anything else I had been exposed to. I must have been 10 or 11, which is a good age to get your mind blown. It really flipped my aesthetic sensibilities at the time, as I was a devout Nirvana acolyte inside and out.
tell us more, baby. grown men who pick on elderly mentally ill women are so hot.

67351_b3eaddb3cb3894f17099c726a5bab680.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom