Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

How quiet this site is now! I can hear an echo. I wonder what the crackhead I gave my TV to is up to this evening. I have the windows open here, and it's quiet outside too. All my neighbors are quiet at the moment as well. Good time to write evening pages. I'll check back here in about an hour for signs of life other than my own.

Ken came over for breakfast. I offered him coffee and an apple fritter from 7-Eleven but he just picked out the bits of apple and ate them. Later he said he was still hungry and I just laughed.

Phil Collins ex-wife is saying in her lawsuit or divorce or i don’t know what, that he had horrible hygiene. I don’t know what that consists of because i didn’t read any further, but i literally can’t imagine anything grosser than that. I am so grossed out right now

Phil Collins ex-wife is saying in her lawsuit or divorce or i don’t know what, that he had horrible hygiene. I don’t know what that consists of because i didn’t read any further, but i literally can’t imagine anything grosser than that. I am so grossed out right now
It was probably that same thing Elton John had where you're too busy doing coke to take a shower.

The crackhead lives down the street from me. I met her in the psych ward, but she's renting a room now. True, not her own shower. She must share it. But why would a teenager stink of urine?

Fungoul
20211026_011744.jpg

I can see the wet blanket has been posting, but I don't need to peek, to know it's not worth reading. It wouldn't be worth the toilet paper that wipes it.

Your not missing anything thing Shazz..
I’m done with the fool , won’t be wasting any more of my time .

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom