Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

There's a party in Manchfester, starting right about now. :guitar:

Wish I was there.:(

I'm thinking that I want to smack the idiot on the dealership salesfloor who is singing "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel.

I want to slap all the people at work that can't turn their f***ing phones on vibrate. It's an office building people. Get a brain! morans

I'm also thinking that this is funny...

Adults just $10 - Seniors & Juniors $8
Kids (10 & under) $2 FREE with paid adult

So kids 10 & under have to pay $2 to get in if they aren't with an adult?

Nice to know children can be unsupervised at a race track. They'll probably run out and get run over.

Last edited:
I'm a bit worried. I'm all jittery and in one of those moods that could tip either way...I'm either going to spend the night sobbing or I'm going to go completely f***ing manic...

Not good, really f***ing not good. I wish one of my friends would text me or something and make shit more normal. Agh. wtf.

balabanov.jpg

Love this new banner. Very feminine Moz.

Helloooooooooo 3 day weekend! :thumb:

I'm going to clean my room (that doesn't really need cleaning) to avoid revising. Argh. *chucks books out of the window*

'Throw your homework on to the fire, come out and find the one that you love'

But sadly I'm a city away *cough* :p
I'm watching Batman, why is TV so awful on a sunday? This is the second Batman film I've watched in 3 days. I don't even like Batman

'Throw your homework on to the fire, come out and find the one that you love'

But sadly I'm a city away *cough* :p
I'm watching Batman, why is TV so awful on a sunday? This is the second Batman film I've watched in 3 days. I don't even like Batman

You do know it's Saturday don't you? :p And yes, TV is awful, I was just watching "Tonight's the Night" on BBC 1. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so camp.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom