Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh, okay Mindless. Real talk! I can't believe I just said that. :squiffy:

I was a good girl, no need to explain any bitches. :lbf:

I'm in a good mood because I am spending the morning listening to Indie Pop and then joining a lovely friend of mine for dinner and Annie Hall. It's not all that bad, actually.

I'm in a good mood because I am spending the morning listening to Indie Pop and then joining a lovely friend of mine for dinner and Annie Hall. It's not all that bad, actually.

I love when he sneezes. :rofl: It gets me every time.

Had a nice day in Kent today, but how did I pull the muscle in my lower back? hmmmm

Sorry about Moody Blue Balls. :o It hurt.

This is before, a few months ago. I don't want to show the current pics because there's stiches and it might offend people not into Frankenstien wrist. :sick:

3694033043_80248681dd.jpg
Ow!!! Wow! I hope you get better.

Alex Reid? Really? What the hell were people thinking? It's all a bad dream.

I am sittin' on the clouds, I got smoke comin' from my seat. I can play basketball with the moon, I got the whole world at my feet. Playin' touch football, on marijuana street. Or, in a marijuana field, you are so beneath my cleets. Get high, so high, that I... feel... like... lying. Down in a cigar, roll me up and smoke me 'cause...(I feel like dying). Only once the drugs are done, that I feel like dying... I feel like dying. Only once the drugs are done, that I feel like dying... I feel like dying. Swimming laps around a bottle of Louis the Thirteenth. Jumpin' off of a mountain into a sea of Codeine. I'm at the top of the top, but... still I climb. And if I should ever fall, the ground would then turn to wine. Pop, pop, I feel like flying, then I feel like frying, then...(I feel like dying). Only once the drugs are done, that I feel like dying...I feel like dying. Only once the drugs are done, that I feel like dying... I feel like dying. I can mingle with the stars, and throw a party on Mars. I am a prisoner, locked up behind Xanax bars. I have just boarded a plane, without a pilot. And violets are blue, roses are red, daisies are yellow, the flowers are dead. Wish I can give you this feeling...I feel like buying and if my dealer don't have no more, then...(I feel like dying)

Just found this on a Ravelry Forum post re meeting famous people :

"My mum and her pals used to hangout with Morrissey and Johnny Marr of The Smiths. My mum’s best pal **** snogged Morrissey a few times, but he was horrible so she dumped him."

Oh dear! :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom