Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

How does one become a roadie? Seriously. I want to go on a tour. :p

Wait...I think I found the portal to my new career. Now how to sell housesitting and graphic design as roadie-worthy.

I want to see the world so bad. :straightface:

Last edited:
I'd look so flippin' cute in this shirt:

1277925072_3113-x.jpg

:sweet:

I can't believe I managed to sit through a Twilight triple feature last night, damn friend's birthday and their being a twihard!

I can't believe I managed to sit through a Twilight triple feature last night, damn friend's birthday and their being a twihard!

You must be a good friend. Was the third one as boring as the second? For how many total minutes do you estimate they gazed into the distance deep in thought?

Forget Twlight, Up The Lost Boys! Now that's a vampire film, worth watching and it even has it's modern crappy sequel like most films do! You can't be 80s vampire films!

Edit: Is it me for is the demo for "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?" sound too jangly for Morrissey solo?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure - was that the Clive Barker thing with the character Pinhead (I think that was his name, at any rate he had dozens of pins sticking out his scalp).

Speaking of scalps, does anyone remember in which thread there was a photo of Art Garfunkel with and without his toupee/hairpiece? It wasn't that long ago. I searched this forum under his name but can't find it. Perhaps I'll try the search term "ginger fringe" or something. [UPDATE: found it! In "Morrissey's balding," in the General Forum]

Crystal, I've only seen a very few female roadies, working for... of all people... the Rolling Stones. They weren't babes either, they were real working women moving amps and suchlike. Sonic Youth hires women as well. Your best bet would probably be a female artist like Sheryl Crow or Melissa Etheridge. The music business is still sexist after all these years.

Last edited:
I'm not sure - was that the Clive Barker thing with the character Pinhead (I think that was his name, at any rate he had dozens of pins sticking out his scalp).

Speaking of scalps, does anyone remember in which thread there was a photo of Art Garfunkel with and without his toupee/hairpiece? It wasn't that long ago. I searched this forum under his name but can't find it. Perhaps I'll try the search term "ginger fringe" or something. [UPDATE: found it! In "Morrissey's balding," in the General Forum]

Crystal, I've only seen a very few female roadies, working for... of all people... the Rolling Stones. They weren't babes either, they were real working women moving amps and suchlike. Sonic Youth hires women as well. Your best bet would probably be a female artist like Sheryl Crow or Melissa Etheridge. The music business is still sexist after all these years.

Yeh, it was the one with "Pinhead" in it. They were scarey films. I don't remember the Art Garfunkel reference but I'll go and look for myself.

Tonight at dinner on simulcast at the bar was race 9 at Hollywood park. The ending was amazingly great. The winner, Precious Union. By a nose, Pink Diamond. Even though he lost, I thought someone would appreciate that. ;)

1420.jpg

Oh dear. My nerves are awash with jangling. I almost had a big
fight with my friend on the phone. I was telling her I thought her
boyfriend was an ignorant buffoon because he reckons it's a good
idea to have outdoor heating in the front yard of their flat when they
have a party and he commented that we have an old computer when
they last visited.
I told her that he doesn't care about the environment and it is rude
to remark about other people's lack of financial status.
She makes excuses for my behaviour that I'm just bitching 'cause I've
given up smoking and sick of being broke and doesn't agree with my views
on environmental issues.
Really f*** it. I don't care. I told her I'm sick of being passive and wish
to speak my mind .......
I know I'm rambling but the sad fact is that about a month ago, she was crying on the phone about how she doesn't really love him and he
is not well endowed enough to satisfy a mouse.....but she stays with him of course 'cause he buys her nice things, etc.....
blah de blah blah.....
Sorry, I do feel better now....:guitar:

With all the fireworks popping I'm starting to think the 4th of July would be a good day to murder someone, nobody would think the gun fire suspicious. Maybe it's time to back off the Snapped marathon I'm watching. :p

After listening to First Wave on Sirius Sattelite Radio for four days, I'd say that Chrissie Hynde runs her veggie restaurant on Sirius royalties alone. :p Which isn't a problem, I love her music, it's just that she seems to be their every-tenth-songer. :D

Lately I've been typing semi-colons all the time instead of apostrophes and it's been driving me crazy but I JUST figured out why. :rolleyes: I had hand surgery a few weeks ago and a few months ago before that and ever since it hurts to spread my fingers apart, particularly after the last surgery because they messed around with my metatarsals and whatnot. I thought i was getting lazy, it just hurts all the time and I block the pain. :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom