Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It was a nice one.

Is it ok to rickroll if you're not an idle millionaire? Can you do it if you have a job too? Or only on holiday?

Metacarpals. :rofl: Metatarsals are in your feet. Ahhhhhhhhh, not that anyone cares. :straightface:

Hopefully my supervisor doesn't suggest MORE changes to my MA proposal, I'm submitting it on Wednesday!

54876298.jpg

Looks like the commute tomorrow is going to be a bit hairy. Some a-wipe called "Optimus Prime" was busy this weekend. :rolleyes:

All that wreckage is piled up against the entrance of the building in which I work.

Last edited:
Looks like the commute tomorrow is going to be a bit hairy. Some a-wipe called "Optimus Prime" was busy this weekend. :rolleyes:

All that wreckage is piled up against the entrance of the building in which I work.

:)eek: What ON EARTH?!? :confused:)

I'm moderately worried about my new neighbours. A young couple with a baby. The young daddy sounds very very stressed. He has a frequent go at the mother and kid. He sounds on the edge of a nervous breakdown :squiffy: I really hope it's just the heat.

I can't even call Supernanny, ours is dead.:tears: She'd try to calm him down. "Sir, don't shout at your baby, and be nice to your wife, otherwise I'll have to thump you one."

If he does that all year long I might lose it and bite him in the lift. And I don't mean in a sexy way.

If you can't cope with being a dad, then don't be one, ffs! :crazy:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom