Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Never Look Down...never look down....noooo oh noooo! NAWWWW! NOOOOOO! never look down...never look down....NOOOOOO!!!!! noo nooooo!

THere is literally an Asian gang named Watching that lives down the street. :squiffy: How am I not expected to be paranoid? A clip from a paper today:

"Wah Ching is a major Asian gang known for narcotics and weapons trafficking, along with extortion and other crimes. Sheriff's Sgt. Steve Kim said investigators believe the suspect was growing the pot to benefit the gang."

I hate my f***ing life. And I thought this before MOrrissey's Queen statement and decided not to even bother, but if Schikaneder were alive today and knew that Pamina needed to go to the f***ing dentist as bad as she did when he wrote the libretto, he'd stop the production.

Last edited:
I wonder if Morrissey's in an airplane at the moment. :squiffy: Which makes no sense as he should be in a studio singing songs. Somebody spy him with your cellphone in England, my brain is playing tricks on me bigtime tonight. :pray:

I just had the weirdest semi-sex dream about two of my closest frinds. Who are married. :squiffy:

I was lying on a large couch with the male half of the frind, he was really tired as was I. I was topless but had a skirt on, it didn't seem to strike him as something odd. It was in their house which is in east LA but the house was physically next to the ocean, we could hear the waves lapping and the breeze as we watched something on TV sleepily. I had my arm under the side of him somehow, I recall feeling his ribs and worrying that he was too thin. He didn;t move or not want me to touch him, he just closed his eyes and smiled a little bit, he never touched me. THen his wife came home from shopping. She was happy to see me in their house. She said "You have no idea how happy I am that you are like us." Then she went into the kitchen and took her top off. I went in to say hello, and she showed me that my insecurity of having nipple hair could be put to rest around them because she had nipple hair too. Then she invited me to touch her breasts with mine and I was too shy and she said, "No worry. You're safe here." She brought us all yogurt with fruit in it FROM McDONALDS :squiffy: and we stood around topless eating it in the dining room. She again reminded me how happy she was that we were alike. THen I woke up.

It was a mixture of comforting and bizarre.

I just had the weirdest semi-sex dream about two of my closest frinds. Who are married. :squiffy:

I was lying on a large couch with the male half of the frind, he was really tired as was I. I was topless but had a skirt on, it didn't seem to strike him as something odd. It was in their house which is in east LA but the house was physically next to the ocean, we could hear the waves lapping and the breeze as we watched something on TV sleepily. I had my arm under the side of him somehow, I recall feeling his ribs and worrying that he was too thin. He didn;t move or not want me to touch him, he just closed his eyes and smiled a little bit, he never touched me. THen his wife came home from shopping. She was happy to see me in their house. She said "You have no idea how happy I am that you are like us." Then she went into the kitchen and took her top off. I went in to say hello, and she showed me that my insecurity of having nipple hair could be put to rest around them because she had nipple hair too. Then she invited me to touch her breasts with mine and I was too shy and she said, "No worry. You're safe here." She brought us all yogurt with fruit in it FROM McDONALDS :squiffy: and we stood around topless eating it in the dining room. She again reminded me how happy she was that we were alike. THen I woke up.

It was a mixture of comforting and bizarre.

Sounds like a tit/yoghurt fetish. :)

Is Lars von Trier in a sane state of mind?

Just a thank you for everyone wishing me happy birthday. I don't want to bump up the thread, but I had a very nice day and hopefully my actual party on Saturday will live up to it's name. Thank you.

Where is Robby?

I was thinking this earlier.
nice of you guys to care :)
anyways, I have been spending more time looking for work, rather than coming here :o
but I am give my self 15 to 20 minutes here today :p
then I will go away again until I think I have made more progress on the job front :straightface:

ps: there is another reason I am not here so much, but I do not think I will post about it :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom