Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yep! Lately I get immediate email remorse pretty much every time I send an email.

Then of course I obsessively re-read the sent email, digging an even deeper hole of regret. So awesome!

Yes- and then I want to write another email to "clarify" what I meant.
I'm usually able to refrain from doing so - when I think of this scene from Swingers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! Lately I get immediate email remorse pretty much every time I send an email.

Then of course I obsessively re-read the sent email, digging an even deeper hole of regret. So awesome!

Remember when you could do that with AOL if the other person had AOL which they likely did because it was the only email provider at the time? THen you could check if they'd read the email yet?

Yes- and then I want to write another email to "clarify" what I meant.
I'm usually able to refrain from doing so - when I think of this scene from Swingers...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I was just watching that clip last night when I was feeling like a total schmo and needed to make myself feel like HEY! It could be worse! I love that movie so hard. That scene is one of the most cringeworthy things ever.

Remember when you could do that with AOL if the other person had AOL which they likely did because it was the only email provider at the time? THen you could check if they'd read the email yet?

I never had AOL (not sure how I escaped that—I think I had Earthlink?), but if I had those capabilities now, I'd just obsess over whether the email had been read and feel even worse.

Related: TIPPY TOE! TIPPY TOE!

Did you know...that if you wear a tshirt to Costco that says WHO WOULD JESUS DEPORT? that the biggest, dumbest Republican will walk up to you and say "Only the illegals! Make em do what's RIGHT." thinking I'm one of him while smiling at how awesome he is. Then when you walk away grinning and it dawns on him what my shirt says...caaaaaaLASSIC!!! :rofl: hilare

My first teacher. I've listened to every lecture of his. Twice.

On the agenda today is getting my nails did. And I like this Burt's Bees matte lip tint. That is all.

15255231904_1c08f86496_b.jpg

I'm just a boy with a new haircut.

i like stephen as well. face the truth was his best album by the way. "riding our divisible bodies". good stuff but the whole album seems to be about death. the reissue series they did not long ago was well worth the money if you didnt pick it up already

I think I just nailed the general theme of this week. :D

An angel says "Where are you? I'm looking for you!" and you say "I'm in San Luis Obispo. They call it SLO. Tell him I'm in slow." And in the distance...I become retarded. :o

anyone else take place in any of the street protests about the brown shooting? we did the baltimore one yesterday from pratt up st paul followed by a police convoy and choppers everywhere. anyone

anyone else take place in any of the street protests about the brown shooting? we did the baltimore one yesterday from pratt up st paul followed by a police convoy and choppers everywhere. anyone

No. My mom said if I went near downtown she'd die of Shingles and a heart attack, not necessarily in that order.

But I'm going drinking with the boys later, you never know what's up their sleeves and I'm usually the driver so...:p

I f***ing love this song.

So there's amazing advances is JUKEBOX TECHNOLOGY. My friend downloaded an app. He can organize playlists and pay for songs over his phone. He presses play and BOOM, the music streams right through the jukebox in the bar. You don't even have to leave your double vaka platinum chaser to listen to your fave tunes! He demonstrated it using my fave Clash jam today. :cool:

The Thanksgiving Table has elected me in charge of getting our retarded Aunt Julia on disability. Since I'm good with "special people." FML.

Do you ever get to a point where you're doing something or sitting somewhere and you think, "I don't want to be doing this anymore." But you're too tired to get up?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom