Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

This photo is fascinating.

prom13.jpg

She wants to be saved so bad but has no idea how amazing her own environment is.

B4LbzrSIQAAzd2f.jpg

My next door neighbor whose always been very nice to me trolled me yesterday. I asked him to text a pic of the pin arrangement on his garage door opener so I could program another. He set them all to one side and sent it. When I figured out that wasn't right and asked to see his remote, he reset the pins to open the door and pretended he never did that even though I had photographic proof. :( Then he claimed someone stole his See's Candy gift card and when I told him he could have mine, he was so ashamed from trolling me he wouldn't look at my face and left his remote on the porch. Then made lots of aggressive sounds on his walls.

I never did anything to this guy but be nice.

I think I'm suddenly hosting Impromptu Christmas Dinner for my friends from Portland and my immediate family and grandparents. I gotta get my ass to Costco. :eek:

This is why you should never marry pirates with really thick necks and Anime hairstyles.

He looks like Johnny Marr on P90x.

Just do it.

My eyeballs and ear canals are on fire, all my muscles hurt, and I'm sweating. I have a fever. A thermometer is one thing I haven't bought for my medicine cabinet yet. I keep forgetting. I also think it's in everyone's best interest if I scale back the grandiose Christmas Hostess Plans, I'm seriously sick. Anyone want two ginormous quiches and a Tuxedo Cake that could feed 20 people? :D

#costcoftw

FYI Tuxedo Cakes are THE BEST. They're like Tiramisu without the powdery coffee layer.

I just got a message from a guy from Phoenix on POF:

"Hi ;-)
Gorgeous pics
Congrats on being so beautiful
Just sending a quick hello
Enjoy your sweet day
Merry Christmas"

What a strange thing to say. As if I earned it. Or tried. That is like saying congratulations for being so tall.

Looks like Home Depot closed early today. :squiffy: Target it is...again. (They get so much of my money it's ridiculous.)

I'm looking for this thing that holds cords on your desk when you take your laptop away. My boss needs one desperately. I have two I got at Home Depot and FORGOT to pick up the last three times I was there in the last two days like a dumdum, if I can't find it I'll give her one of mine. Two Best Buy's were out of them. Its like a rubber block with nubs that pinch your cord so it doesn't fall down. I'm the King of waiting til the last minute. :D And I need bread and scotch tape. And I feel way better.

All this hype about THE INTERVIEW and still no questions answered because...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Morrissey very much.

It only costs $200 to fly roundtrip from Burbank to Denver. :squiffy: It would cost $300 in gas to drive.

I was going to fly up to Seattle to see BTS for funzies on the 2nd but I have a vacancy so it won't work. So my backup plan is to meet up with my Portland friends at his folks house and get to know them (they have one of my cutouts in their livingroom and I've literally exchanged three words with the mom) and see Devotchka for the first time. I'm crushing on Devotchka, my friends have never heard of them but don't mind the excuse to visit the fam. Also I've only been to Denver once and have distant relatives there, it'll be nice to get out of town.

Being on the go on Valentines Day beats sitting around waiting for my Valentine to not show up. :p

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom