Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

It's not you. This has been going on for ages and I apologize you're in the middle. SHe belongs to the school of thought that random veiled insults and highfiving fellow trolls is somehow sophisticated and productive. The problem is she has no trolls to highfive because the Morrissey fans who were trolls have packed up and gotten lives and the trolls left are NOT Morrissey fans which is a conundrum as this is a Morrissey forum. So her new platform is SYCOPHANT PATROL. Nevermind months ago she was ordering Morrissey's perfume, doing a "vegan challenge" and taking pics of the movie screen of the Hollywood High Movie in an attempt to BE one of those sycophants. It's a long story of a flip flopper with no life.

It's not you. This has been going on for ages and I apologize you're in the middle. SHe belongs to the school of thought that random veiled insults and highfiving fellow trolls is somehow sophisticated and productive. The problem is she has no trolls to highfive because the Morrissey fans who were trolls have packed up and gotten lives and the trolls left are NOT Morrissey fans which is a conundrum as this is a Morrissey forum. So her new platform is SYCOPHANT PATROL. Nevermind months ago she was ordering Morrissey's perfume, doing a "vegan challenge" and taking pics of the movie screen of the Hollywood High Movie in an attempt to BE one of those sycophants. It's a long story of a flip flopper with no life.

Oh can it, you nit! My falafel post had NOTHING to do with the fact that a user name on Solo is called Chickpea--the main ingredient in that dish. It is a coincidence that I also made a post a few days ago directed at her which was regarded as insulting by you and others. I am not a passive aggressive person. I don't post cryptic or veiled insults. I have courage and will say exactly what I think when I choose to say it.

Speaking of vegan challenge... I wrote about falafel and chickpeas back then, in that blog entry. And posted pics of my homemade ground chickpeas and fried falafel. This was long before Chickpea registered her name on Solo. You are a paranoid delusional who sees things that don't exist and makes connections where there are no correlations to warrant them.

Last edited:
Oh can it, you nit! My falafel post had NOTHING to do with the fact that a user name on Solo is called Chickpea--the main ingredient in that dish. It is a coincidence that I also made a post a few days ago directed at her which was regarded as insulting by you and others. I am not a passive aggressive person. I don't post cryptic or veiled insults. I have courage and will say exactly what I think when I choose to say it.

Speaking of vegan challenge... I wrote about falafel and chickpeas back then, in that blog entry. And posted pics of my homemade ground chickpeas and fried falafel. This was long before Chickpea registered her name on Solo. You are a paranoid delusional who sees things that don't exist and makes connections where there are no correlations to warrant them.

Everyone needs fat in their lives...says the anorexic who preluded the chickpea post with an Adele song. Also the earmark of a troller is covering your tracks. You even provide links because your mindset is you have to back up your motivation when normal people just post stuff. And don't call me a "nit." You're a middle-aged cheerleader without a squad living in section 8 housing in the middle of a f***en desert, not a British dignitary. Winona Ryder would think you're an asshole.

Everyone needs fat in their lives...says the anorexic who preluded the chickpea post with an Adele song. Also the earmark of a troller is covering your tracks. You even provide links because your mindset is you have to back up your motivation when normal people just post stuff. And don't call me a "nit." You're a middle-aged cheerleader without a squad living in section 8 housing in the middle of a f***en desert, not a British dignitary. Winona Ryder would think you're an asshole.

There is no Section 8 housing in Sedona. None. Adele is my fave female vocalist you tool. Was watching The Voice and one of the contestestants did a cover of that song compelling me to listen to the original then post the video. You are a stalker that has too much free time on her hands. It is quite creepy. Adele is beautiful with the voice of an angel. I'd be willing to gain thirty pounds in exchange for a voice like that.

There is no Section 8 housing in Sedona. None. Adele is my fave female vocalist you tool. Was watching The Voice and one of the contestestants did a cover of that song compelling me to listen to the original then post the video. You are a stalker that has too much free time on her hands. It is quite creepy. Adele is beautiful with the voice of an angel. I'd be willing to gain thirty pounds in exchange for a voice like that.

So I'm a stalker because I can see through your shit? Commence the victimized act. Is "fave" and "tool" what all the cool kids are saying now? Like "peeps?" Would you say that watching The Voice is less or more culturally significant than catching a broadway show of Spiderman? Adam Levine, he so fly.

What do they call Section 8 in Arizona? Check your pile of mail, it's probably on the Marlboro box you call an end table in the kitchen/living room.

Jesus Christ, Geezer this is a thread where it literally says 'post whatever you are thinking.' RB happened to post up about falafel which I found funny because I was thinking exactly the same thing. Que a couple of back and forth exchanges and then you bowl in literally ranting about f*** knows what. I mean can't the woman even make a simple post about food? Without looking at her blog she is right she has talked about the niceness that is falafel before, this is hardly new ground she is covering here. I try and call it like I see it and I've had a pop or two at RB over a couple of the sillier posts I've read of hers but the vitriol and venom with which you jump into threads such as this one where a couple of folks are having a random chat about falafel, can't you take a step back and analyze your own behaviour and say to yourself, 'yeah maybe I was a bit over the top here.'

It's like watching a mad bag lady standing on the corner of a busy intersection screaming at the oncoming traffic.

Last edited:
So I'm a stalker because I can see through your shit? Commence the victimized act. Is "fave" and "tool" what all the cool kids are saying now? Like "peeps?" Would you say that watching The Voice is less or more culturally significant than catching a broadway show of Spiderman? Adam Levine, he so fly.

What do they call Section 8 in Arizona? Check your pile of mail, it's probably on the Marlboro box you call an end table in the kitchen/living room.

If by 'peeps' you are referencing my earlier post, I'm hardly cool I just like the sound of 'peeps.' If anything I use it ironically, I'm one of those saddos's who send text messages spelling out the whole word and using correct grammar. :lbf:

If by 'peeps' you are referencing my earlier post, I'm hardly cool I just like the sound of 'peeps.' If anything I use it ironically, I'm one of those saddos's who send text messages spelling out the whole word and using correct grammar. :lbf:

You're a saddo? Wow.

Yes I'm a saddo, I listen to The Smiths for chrissakes! However there is a silver lining, I'm a saddo having falafel for dinner, yeah yeah!

Does it make you feel awful, your falafel?

i do love my mobius strips though if im playing the game id say that time is a hard drive

falafel. i remember the first time i had falafel in amsterdam. it was like a revelation

Bismallah. I'm cramming. :straightface: "Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him."

Never done a Muslim one before. Good thing I'm on antibiotics and a vegetarian. :p

They're going to be all "Whaaaat? In the Mosque of (Medinaless) Medina? No waaaaay. This is awesome." :D

Jesus Christ, Geezer this is a thread where it literally says 'post whatever you are thinking.' RB happened to post up about falafel which I found funny because I was thinking exactly the same thing. Que a couple of back and forth exchanges and then you bowl in literally ranting about f*** knows what. I mean can't the woman even make a simple post about food? Without looking at her blog she is right she has talked about the niceness that is falafel before, this is hardly new ground she is covering here. I try and call it like I see it and I've had a pop or two at RB over a couple of the sillier posts I've read of hers but the vitriol and venom with which you jump into threads such as this one where a couple of folks are having a random chat about falafel, can't you take a step back and analyze your own behaviour and say to yourself, 'yeah maybe I was a bit over the top here.'

It's like watching a mad bag lady standing on the corner of a busy intersection screaming at the oncoming traffic.

:clap: This post belongs in the Solo Hall of Fame.

- - - Updated - - -

Added some salsa with lime juice, I think this falafel is gonna be upbeat.

Kickin' it up a notch! :)

i no longer have a job and i dont plan on ever getting another one. i think im just done with work

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom