Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm on an antibiotic that takes me from La dee da dee da, going about my day to OMG I'M GOING TO SHIT MY PANTS in three seconds. As a result I am unable to take the poor dogs for nice walks. I'm over halfway done.

Seriously, it's like instant BLAM in my gut with no warning, it's bizarre.

I'm on an antibiotic that takes me from La dee da dee da, going about my day to OMG I'M GOING TO SHIT MY PANTS in three seconds. As a result I am unable to take the poor dogs for nice walks. I'm over halfway done.

I've been feeling like that recently, I've been the the docs about it and he prescribed some peppermint oil tablets, which have seemed to help, it might be IBS or stress/anxiety.

What is a blimey? I mean is it an actual thing? Can you point to a blimey?

i believe it to be a scottish word of exclamation. if your asking for the origin of the word then i dont know. he said it in the other thread a moment ago i think. not this one

Ingesting an Everest sized amount of cocaine will have a similar effect.

Ingesting an Everest sized amount of cocaine will have a similar effect.

I wouldn't know. I stay away from the blow due to an AV node malformation that causes episodic supra-ventricular tachycardia when I do things like blow. Not that I have.

I like to think of my ailment as my gateway into Morrissey's pants. "So they call you the pope of mope, huh? Did I mention I was born with a broken heart?" BOOM. Commence erection and invitation back to the stabbin' cabin he calls The MARK! :D

I wouldn't know. I stay away from the blow due to an AV node malformation that causes episodic supra-ventricular tachycardia when I do things like blow. Not that I have.

surprised your alive. dont stick your fingers in any sockets for the shock of it.

I was just reading an article on Peregrine Falcons in Paris in the latest Birdwatching magazine (don't ask where I was doing this reading) and based on the pictures of Paris, I'd say the Parisians of yesteryear who thought the Eiffel Tower was an architectural monstrosity would be turning in their graves at the sight of the red Novotel building. Day-goo-tahn.

I'll go to Paris someday. My world travels = Tijuana. :D (Also don't ask me what I was doing there. Jesus, i sound worse than Morrissey before and interview with a person wearing a Smiths t-shirt.)

EDIT-----

1. On the toilet
2. At a whorehouse so some friends could get some BJs.

Last edited:
There is this lady on my facebook who I basically want to punch in the face because she got tickets to some musical group called STRAIGHT NO CHASER and she won't shut the f*** up about them. Since Christmas Day she has made three separate sickeningly gushing posts about them, well their name anyway, she doesn't post links to videos or quote lyrics, she just keeps saying STRAIGHT NO CHASER like I'm supposed to know who in the hell they are. I want to take this opportunity to extend a punch to MY face if I have ever burdeoned your mind with any particular word or idea ad nauseum. This window of humility-inspired punchertunity only lasts a few hours, then it will be closed.

UGH. STFU. I was under this lady's thumb for YEARS. I mean who wants to live in Havasu? Okay now I'm just being a bitchy gossip. I have cramps. f*** all of you.

16153208322_767e509329_o.png

Last edited:
She has four cats, one of them named Timothy Charles Wilson and she says all three names when referring to him. She has the ashes of her dead cats on her nightstand next to her bed. Her birds live in squalor and she fancies herself a pet person. She has completely emasculated her husband, the entire house is pink and cats. There's no balance, I mean you gotta butch it up a bit, put some car parts on the mantle or maybe let the poor dog be in the spotlight. The poor dog who only gets one name and a threadbare dogbed until I arrived on the scene. I miss Beth.

I'm lamenting the wasted years. I kept going back because of the animals. I fell in love with them all. Meredith is the softest cat in the world. Dixie the African Grey never bit me, she had to wear gardening gloves around her. What was that f***en turtle's name...always walking into the tank wall and never getting anywhere...I fed him a goldfish once. Best day of his life.

Last edited:
4 inches of snow in Silverado. :cool:

10685495_1055730364454036_8316585902928529483_n.jpg

e5f23u.jpg

Karate Kid's all "Can we just go back to the wax on, wax off part? This is f***ing stupid." :D

I love, love, love our new tenants. :sweet: SHe's honest as eff and he fills in the gaps with a confident gentleness. They bickered the whole time but it was a kind of sincere bickering, they weren't concerned with impressing me with a fake happy marriage. And they know Spanish and can help me translate in a pinch.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom