Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I think you can only give thumbs up. It was introduced a yearish ago to cut down on posts that just said "I agree."

I have a question about Julia. Has she ever invaded the stage?

Oh good.

And my opinion of Julia is she may have tried years ago, but I think she doesn't have a need to try to be close to him, as she has us all beat by a long shot

Oh good.

And my opinion of Julia is she may have tried years ago, but I think she doesn't have a need to try to be close to him, as she has us all beat by a long shot

I just wonder if she ever was one of those stage jumpers.

Offtopic offtopic...I feel like you and I were once friends on a waste of time called Facebook. I wonder why that is no longer :(

When Morrissey wore the f*** solo shirt I said f*** him and all his fans and deleted everyone. Most of my best symbolic work that sings his cosmic praises are on solo. If he can't see past some nitwit trolls to the gold I offered, he wasn't the one. Then I saw him lament but I never refriended his fans.

Last edited:
When Morrissey wore the f*** solo shirt I said f*** him and all his fans and deleted everyone. Most of my best symbolic work that sings his cosmic praises are on solo. If he can't see past some nitwit trolls to the gold I offered, he wasn't the one. Then I saw him lament but I never refriended his fans.

Oh good. At least I didn't do anything wrong :D. here I was thinking I was a jerk somehow without meaning to be (or something)

Well, this is awkward.

10980743_1086852704675135_4413182893901304500_n.jpg

This is what I thought, I don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took my canary to have his nails trimmed today, on the ride home he started having seizures and is now in his normal cage, contained, perhaps dying. :( He's really old for a canary, he's pushing 8. If he wants to go, he can go. He's been with me through so much. :tears: He stopped singing after his last moult which usually means it's the year they die, I just hate that I aggravated his death by taking him to the beauty parlor.

10930856_10205422615152443_5202148294525114002_n.jpg

I have mixed feelings on this. While it's ballsy of Noah's Ark to demand their logo be used on a commercial, it's equally ballsy for Android to use the images without their permission. I recognized Baloo and Shere Khan on the commercial immediately because I follow Noah's Ark Sanctuary on facebook and I was delighted to see them on the superbowl, but Android should pay for their images. Or should they? Maybe Baloo and Shere WANTED to be on TV and Noah's Ark is being too controlling of their image for profit?

16469351926_eacd46820c_b.jpg

Here's the commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took my canary to have his nails trimmed today, on the ride home he started having seizures and is now in his normal cage, contained, perhaps dying. :( He's really old for a canary, he's pushing 8. If he wants to go, he can go. He's been with me through so much. :tears: He stopped singing after his last moult which usually means it's the year they die, I just hate that I aggravated his death by taking him to the beauty parlor.

10930856_10205422615152443_5202148294525114002_n.jpg

Update: took him to my strange but amazing avian vet. Jerry had a stroke. He likely has a headache, sore muscles from spazzing and is thirsty. I have to put him on a low cholesterol diet of mashed foods and drop NSAIDs in his mouth to bring down the headache. In short I think I'm bringing him with me to FDF. :straightface: He's not suffering and he could die. But he likely will live.

Update: took him to my strange but amazing avian vet. Jerry had a stroke. He likely has a headache, sore muscles from spazzing and is thirsty. I have to put him on a low cholesterol diet of mashed foods and drop NSAIDs in his mouth to bring down the headache. In short I think I'm bringing him with me to FDF. :straightface: He's not suffering and he could die. But he likely will live.

As an owner of several "small animals" (and caretaker of countless at work) I know how it can be when something goes wrong. It so very rarely does (compared to say, dogs) but it's almost beyond comprehension when something happens. I currently have 3 guinea pigs (and have had them my whole life) and I still can't handle their injuries and illness. I guess the child in me simply expects them to just die one day without the theatrics.

I'm sorry for your canary :(

As an owner of several "small animals" (and caretaker of countless at work) I know how it can be when something goes wrong. It so very rarely does (compared to say, dogs) but it's almost beyond comprehension when something happens. I currently have 3 guinea pigs (and have had them my whole life) and I still can't handle their injuries and illness. I guess the child in me simply expects them to just die one day without the theatrics.

I'm sorry for your canary :(

He's finally sleeping and not thrashing around like Muhammed Ali not on meds. Hopefully the rest allows his brain to work his muscles better tomorrow. He's a stubborn little shit, I couldn't get him to open his beak for some apple juice. His aspirin drop in the morning will be a bitch. RB will be happy to note he lost a gram since his last check-up, down from the obese 22 grams to 21 grams. (He's over 100 years old in canary years.)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom