Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Stop murdering Wild Turkeys! This is not the Incredible Eatable Turkey! This is The Wild Turkey a.k.a. The Wild Swurkey a.k.a. The Incredible X-Ray Turkey With The Amazing Glowing Brain!

Last edited:
Today I was attacked by racists and now have to spend many days in hospital.

Jasna Badzak

Boro relegated to the Championship after defeat at Chelsea 29 years after Boro had Chelsea relegated after win at Stamford Bridge.

Nothing a take away from all the world and a trip to the Caribbean cannot cure but postman keep the mail coming!

England is a place for well mannered lunatics.

Yes!
From now on the English should only allow well mannered lunatics to cross their borders.
Cause, apparently the ones they had ran away. :rolleyes:

im going to quit my job and just drift. for real this time. i was going to stay at it until after i got my eyelids fixed but self respect is possibly more important than nice eyelids, and on principle i probably shouldve quit long ago.

im going to quit my job and just drift. for real this time. i was going to stay at it until after i got my eyelids fixed but self respect is possibly more important than nice eyelids, and on principle i probably shouldve quit long ago.

Good. Life is too short and precious to be stuck in a soul crushing job. May I ask, what is it you do?

On the other hand, life is too short and precious to have horrible eyelids, too. :)

Good. Life is too short and precious to be stuck in a soul crushing job. May I ask, what is it you do?

On the other hand, life is too short and precious to have horrible eyelids, too. :)
i knowwwwwwwwwwww. it's quite the conundrum isnt it?

oh i dont do anything important, just work in a shop that sells local art (yes, i have no ambition). i know it doesnt sound stressful, but it is boring and depressing, and you have to deal occassionally with monumental f***tards whom you are expected to be obsequious towards, and i just... i cant be. i just cant. and im always so disgusted at those who can be, as well as the fact that the f***tards are always able to leave all smugly because they always end up getting what they wanted, which sets a disgusting precedent, while i never get what i want which is to stab the f***tard in the face. just once, is all i ask.

sigh. oh well. the way i see it is, if i stay in my current job that i hate, just to get eyelid surgery, well what if something else goes wrong after that? it could be one thing after another, and thus, ill always be stuck here. if i just say "who cares" and "let one happens happen" then i can be free to leave. i just have to be buddhistic about all of this. a buddhist would care much more about their peace of mind then their eyelids.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom