Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

the thing with calamine lotion which makes it absolutely pointless to argue with him, is that he argues like my grandma (who incidentally went senile in old age, and you can always tell the ones this fate is going to befall because the signs are there throughout their life). that is, he forms these ideas in his head which have absolutely no relation to reality, and nothing you can say to the contrary, no objective evidence you can provide, will penetrate his skull. once he forms one of these ideas he's like a dog with a bone. but! and this is key: he acts like he knows what he's talking about, even when he has no clue; he sets about with an attitude of "i know how this works", so to the outsider observer, who hasnt been paying close attention, what he says may be convincing. now whether he actually believes these ideas he's spun or not is the question. if he does, then he seriously lacks any objectivity, and is probably ten times stupider than i even realized. if he doesnt, then he is very likely a bona fide bully, and this is what i meant months ago when i said he has an ugly personality. either way, the picture he uses suits his personality a little too much.
Your grandma wasn't senile. She just wanted you to f*** off.

clevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah. Also, I thought he (not really sure Calamine Lotion is male tbh) had you on ignore and could only see your posts when someone else quotes them?

He/she lies so much. A bit like Hillary Clinton. In fact, he/she has a very Hillary Clinton-esque quality about him/her.

nintchdbpict000331563666-e1497464335303.jpg

Today swedish international Victor Lindelöf put pen to paper and signed for Man United. Welcome to United, Vigge!

CpXJ-H0W8AAHt1W.jpg

He had his girlfriend Maja with him on the private jet from Oslo who has already become a favourite among the male Man United fans.

In swedish Baklava means diorrhea. Bak is butt or behind and lava comes out from a volcano so it is funny slang for the not so funny runs. Don't let that spoil your diabetes moment.

So Winnie Wong had a henchman going on the rampage today. In the past people used to be sore losers and dealt with it somehow but not anymore.

Men cry bullets.

The fixtures for next season came out today and it looks like a nightmare start for Chelsea playing loads of big sides and bogey sides early on.

Man United got a far better fixture list than last season but now we just wait for the tv companies to fook it all up. There is talk of a very early kick off time to please the far east fans with some games starting at 11.30.

Wayne Rooney hates early kick offs cause he doesn't fancy eating a lot of pasta that early in the morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/fixtures

My bathroom is now so clean that you could perform brain surgery in there without any risks whatsoever.

Just need to find a victim first.

giphy.gif

A major economic adjustment over the poor is taking place in my country after the visit of the devil's daughter. Yes, the one that is setting up an army of incubi in her territory

A major economic adjustment over the poor is taking place in my country after the visit of the devil's daughter. Yes, the one that is setting up an army of incubi in her territory
Blimey, and here I was thinking I knew everything going on in the world and yet I have no clue what you are on about.

I wonder if I will ever lie down with my head in your lap listening to you go on about other things I haven't heard about. Something tells me I would like that but not so sure you would.

Yeah. Also, I thought he (not really sure Calamine Lotion is male tbh) had you on ignore and could only see your posts when someone else quotes them?

He/she lies so much. A bit like Hillary Clinton. In fact, he/she has a very Hillary Clinton-esque quality about him/her.
that's very perspicacious of you. very hillary clinton-esque. of course, i never for a second thought calamine lotion actually had me on ignore--he/she just thinks saying so will "get to me", being still under the erroneous impression that im an attention whore. i've been told that calamine lotion is a male but for some reason my first impulse is always to think of him/her as a female, and im always having to mentally correct myself. it's a strange phenomenon (and it has nothing to do with calamine lotion--if he is a male--being gay, because i never think you sound like a female).

Kids born in the 90's were all told they are special and can become anything and then they faced the real world and all the limits. Now you find them in very white corridors outside the office of some shrink trying to help them to not commit suicide the papers claim.

Perhaps its not the new age rainbow children that are mentally ill and need help, but the psychiatrists "treating" them ! ?

Blimey, and here I was thinking I knew everything going on in the world and yet I have no clue what you are on about.

I wonder if I will ever lie down with my head in your lap listening to you go on about other things I haven't heard about. Something tells me I would like that but not so sure you would.

I wouldn't. You seem creepy to me. Sorry, but that's the image you project here.

None of us have any idea of what is actually happening in the world right now. If we had we would be disgustingly rich in the future and that is not going to happen.

I wouldn't. You seem creepy to me. Sorry, but that's the image you project here.

None of us have any idea of what is actually happening in the world right now. If we had we would be disgustingly rich in the future and that is not going to happen.

You are right.
" North, East, South, West,
No one has a clue
Nobody really knows
What to do"

And even the people that are distinguishly rich right now, in the present time, didn't have a clue in the past and I'm really wondering if all that wealth has made them happy.
More so when you realize many of them lost their fortune in a quick moment, just like that.
Living in a carton box on the streets or at a trailer trash park trying to survive, competing with the other so-called losers.

My top 5 of Solo people I would like to see a picture of:

1. Countthree (surprising even to me)
2. Rifke (my mental picture of her is Cruella de Vil)
3. Gerrit (The one and only, I see him smoking fat cigars surrounded by heavy books)
4. 12 Slack (loves me, loves me not)
5. Scanty (anything other than a football yob would be surprising)

You are far too kind.

"Seem creepy".

You would have said yes had Ted Bundy offered you a ride.

People love to post pictures from their travels but why do they always end up being pictures of a table when they are eating or drinking or both?

The younger generations only get confirmation of how wonderful their life is by posting evidence of what they did abroad. What a shame then that it's always pictures that makes you yawn.

The social media generations evolved from posting snaps of their feet on a beach to taking snaps of a table. If you look at their various accounts they almost always end up with a very limited sets of pictures where they are abroad and placed around some table.

40217_IMG_1897.jpg

The apocalypse happened and zombies came running seconds after this picture was taken hence the absence of people.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom