Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

That book gave me nightmares for weeks after reading it. Watch the Swedish version of the films. They’re much better. I’m sure he who shall not be named can provide links.
LOL

It is hard for me to provide those links for political reasons but I totally agree with you that the swedish ones are the best which goes for a whole lot of movies that were also made abroad.
It is only in recent years the quality of movies online have become so good you can watch them that way cause I reckon that first one is too old to be in decent quality online.

LOL

It is hard for me to provide those links for political reasons but I totally agree with you that the swedish ones are the best which goes for a whole lot of movies that were also made abroad.
It is only in recent years the quality of movies online have become so good you can watch them that way cause I reckon that first one is too old to be in decent quality online.
The first movie that the stupid english speaking jerks named "Girl with the dragon tattoo" is actually entitled Män Som Hatar Kvinnor "men who hate women" in swedish and that is the original title.
Very overrated books and movies that mostly older women who got dumped when they gave birth could relate to. For a misogynist like myself Stieg Larsson the author betrayed all men and for that he died choking to death by his office desk as the terrorists from EXPO were crying their crocodile tears and later partied cause they know the fooker made them inherit everything he made from the books and future movies.
The swedish version is a long misandry lefties party without brains. The swedish original is available online in great quality BUT only with german subtitles.

OK fooks politics then and this is the swedish version dubbed into english!

LOL

There is nothing more sad and funny than dubbed movies like Eddie Murphy dubbed into german going "ja ja meine kalsong in den mutten ist los was das die menchen fingerspitzgefuhl".

Oh my german is so great!

All englanders and rest of the brits are inselaffe (island monkeys). Irregular Regular just got company!

LOL de LOL trompe de monde

and if the devil is six then god is seven

LOL

There is nothing more sad and funny than dubbed movies like Eddie Murphy dubbed into german going "ja ja meine kalsong in den mutten ist los was das die menchen fingerspitzgefuhl".

All englanders and rest of the brits are inselaffe (island monkeys). Irregular Regular just got company!

Forgot to add the link and now I am too lazy to find it again.

LOL

SorrowfulImmaculateCranefly-small.gif

I am tired of being mean and playing the troll is boring. I am announcing my exit from Solo at the end of this month.

So you people believe in dinosaurs, well I am gonna show you some. The only ones that ever walked on earth.

kam_001_la_img_5813.jpg

dromedar.jpg

massajgiraff_001.jpg

That's it folks the show is over!
They took their bones and added some steel and plaster and so on and you idiots believed them.

DM wrote not made!
It will be so nice to go back to swedish only and completely forget about english cause I have no use for it anymore. Next time someone asks me something in english I will play stupid to match reality of course.

"I tried living in the real world instead of a shell but I was bored before I even began".

Those words are the words of a pathological liar which is a condition that far more people suffer than most would believe. Just watch social media and the fake portrayals of perfect lives that are anything but.

I wish more and more that I was a dandyish gay man. if I were I would be okay with getting old. I would just put on a velvet blazer and a paisley ascot and sit by the fire drinking port and life would be good.

I'm okay with getting old, in pajamas with a good book and a cup of lemon ginger tea, in a corduroy recliner. I'm not gay or straight. I keep my sexuality to fantasy only. Real sex sucks.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom