Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You did see him, in a manner of speaking. Grief related hallucinations are a very common occurrence. You were picturing him, that’s why you saw him. The moment your mind was snapped out of the grief and guilt by the shock, you saw things for what they really were.
Maybe hallucinations or maybe ghosts/spirits. I realized he died this month 15 years ago. I’ve “seen” al of my dogs after they’ve passed. Safie’s Been hanging out in my hallway a few times the past few weeks. I’ve seen ghosts my whole life so it’s really nothing new, it was just unexpected. I smudged the house last weekend so maybe things will settle down.

So, you've seen dog ghosts...but have you seen "Ghost Dog"?

Trick question, you never see Ghost Dog until he kills you...

Hmmm, then it’s unanswerable? Only dog ghosts for certain. I’m hopeless. I don’t know this reference either.

94835780_1300x1733.jpg

Maybe hallucinations or maybe ghosts/spirits. I realized he died this month 15 years ago. I’ve “seen” al of my dogs after they’ve passed. Safie’s Been hanging out in my hallway a few times the past few weeks. I’ve seen ghosts my whole life so it’s really nothing new, it was just unexpected. I smudged the house last weekend so maybe things will settle down.
You have the gift and it is a blessing and Pernilla has it too and she can sometimes see and talk to her daughter Malin who died just a year after she was born. When that happens I can only see what looks like a mist or something but I can feel the presence and everything goes silent.
I've felt her sleep on my leg once when we had just met which was very weird but I'm never afraid or anything like that. Pernilla claims she jumps into the mirror when she disappears.

You have the gift and it is a blessing and Pernilla has it too and she can sometimes see and talk to her daughter Malin who died just a year after she was born. When that happens I can only see what looks like a mist or something but I can feel the presence and everything goes silent.
I've felt her sleep on my leg once when we had just met which was very weird but I'm never afraid or anything like that. Pernilla claims she jumps into the mirror when she disappears.

Pilla does but for some reason my inner child is gone so I never really watch that kind of thing.

I could drink in every pub in Nottingham, but not find something like this. This site has shown me that no matter how stupid my ideas are about life, no one's going to laugh at me. It's taught me that it's OK to have an opinion about things and no one's going to suddenly disown me. I love this site. I still struggle with very low self confidence and I have to be excused from meetings at work. I was bullied at school and its stayed with me even to this day. Looking back, I took every day as it came, but it was like being in a war zone. Not living, just getting by and hoping no-one would notice how much I was struggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could drink in every pub in Nottingham, but not find something like this. This site has shown me that no matter how stupid my ideas are about life, no one's going to laugh at me. It's taught me that it's OK to have an opinion about things and no one's going to suddenly disown me. I love this site. I still struggle with very low self confidence and I have to be excused from meetings at work. I was bullied at school and its stayed with me even to this day. Looking back, I took every day as it came, but it was like being in a war zone. Not living, just getting by and hoping no-one would notice how much I was struggling.

I suppose a thing like that has stopped you from truly living. Despite not having your experience I've myself realised that I have avoided some things in life as a way to be prepared for things getting worse. Like life can only get better to a certain degree and then it will all come crashing down and even when it never did that sense of being in disaster mode never left me.
Prepared for the worst and hoping for the best is the only way to be for me. But in a crisis I tend to handle things well.
I suffered from panic attacks for a brief period and so did Pernilla but when we met that went away for both of us. I know what you went through when feeling this need to avoid meetings like that and I've sat through a few when I was able to control the panic attack.
Nowadays I am cool as a cucumber and even in a big bright lit store waiting for my turn but I can easily spot people around me in distress and even worked at a job where I ended up helping a few people with panic attacks that was triggered by a big group of people visiting.
To my surprise I was able to calm down this older woman by just talking to her until she laughed a bit and told me "you should work with this".
I think most panic attacks appear in people during times when they are very lonely and have too much time to think and no one to talk to cause it makes us self conscious.
I think this forum needs more of this, someone opening up and admitting what they have been through or are going through so well done. Just doing that is the start of change for something better.

Devil's child didn't arrive yet.

Really??!! In a world with the likes of Deturte, Putin, President Xi and Emmerson Mnangagwa and their terrible human rights abuses 'Orange Man Bad' is your idea of the devils child? You're clearly suffering from a dose of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) or your grasp of what's really happening the world is rather simplistic at best.

you are too kind bun bun. the truth is words only come easily when im talking to gimps and idiots. im not really sure why, but there's a certain freedom in that, in being able to run over all their feelings and beliefs with my words. but when im talking to people I actually like and admire like you and ket and tat and pep, etc, it's very hard for me to think up things to say. I find myself always just agreeing with you guys and not being able to think up anything original to say. it sucks to feel that you cant communicate as you would like with the people you like while at the same time your best, most sparkling thoughts are wasted on dolts who lack the ability to appreciate them.
anyways, thank you, darling! it's encouraging to hear you say that, even if it was just said for the sake of being encouraging :p

Ahem...................may I take a bow in helping you create some of your best work? I'd like to think I fit the description of 'gimp and idiot.'

Really??!! In a world with the likes of Deturte, Putin, President Xi and Emmerson Mnangagwa and their terrible human rights abuses 'Orange Man Bad' is your idea of the devils child? You're clearly suffering from a dose of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) or your grasp of what's really happening the world is rather simplistic at best.

I was not talking about Trump. Actually, he hates her because HE KNOWS.

I was not talking about Trump. Actually, he hates her because HE KNOWS.
May? Or Merkel?? Merkel is shady as f*** and May just strikes me as terribly weak.

(Apologies for misconstruing this as Trump.)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom