Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You know when I was little and my great grandmother was still alive, she would bake us the birthday cake of our choosing. She made a wicked red velvet that she called a Waldorf Astoria. All from scratch with the seven minute frosting done on the stove top. But I what I asked for most often was confetti angel food with chocolate frosting. It’s almost like you’re channeling her now.

Aww sugar! Come over here and give your granny a kiss!
ActiveBronzeDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

Dwarfs are scary and I find them disgusting. That they are allowed to breed is beyond me and it should be banned. But we live in a world where the un natural is now the new norm which is what the bible predicts as satan returns.
We see freaks and snakes all over the channels and that is the sign. But instead of the devil there will be a time of chaos as they have unsettles the natural order of things which is what they do to create chaos and anarchy.
We can and should use technology to only allow the birth of healthy children but through these freaks satan can manifest himself.
I believe Depeche Mode touch on this in their freak video for "walking in my shoes".

I'd stick with pizza and beer.
That's just so stupid. I am not being hateful, just truthful.
Things like that can calm you down a lot and is in my view better than yoga. Of course it is better that she does that than drink beer and eat pizza if she does that too often.

What's wrong with you these days, divorce on the horizon?

She found someone new?

Jordan Peterson would say that colouring is something more men should do.

I'd stick with pizza and beer.
That's just so stupid. I am not being hateful, just truthful.
Enjoy your Fat Tug beer and whatever type of pizza you prefer then, and I'll enjoy painting. It can be a social activity, like beer and pizza. I've had many a good conversation while mutually painting.

Enjoy your Fat Tug beer and whatever type of pizza you prefer then, and I'll enjoy painting. It can be a social activity, like beer and pizza. I've had many a good conversation while mutually painting.
But the best thing is to close down all your thoughts and focus on something. Pablo needs to take the bike and cycle away his anxiety as he's trapped in a part of the world he hates 9 months a year.
The stress that creates......
Colouring and painting and crosswords is not for everyone cause for those with a lot of anxiety it can be seen as a threat. My dad hated when my mom went for a nap in the day and it sent him up the walls.

Things like that can calm you down a lot and is in my view better than yoga. Of course it is better that she does that than drink beer and eat pizza if she does that too often.

What's wrong with you these days, divorce on the horizon?

She found someone new?

Jordan Peterson would say that colouring is something more men should do.
I am happily married for 25 years. Go tend to your woman for change. She's not been tickled for a while. All this time you are spending here, romancing these old bats... truly sad

He's getting old now so his arse is gone and the marriage is trampling water and the son is not turning out the way he wanted him to. He wants to pack it all in and leave them and go back to Slovakia to continue to be seen as the poor cousin by the Czech's like was seen as the poor cousin by the americans.
He wants to take back the lost MTV years when he heard about it but never saw the videos or heard the music. His top ten list was made up of local hits on violins in various speeds. The bass was a brush with four strings made from hemp that he smoked and ruined the instrument.
A man in jeans his age is not a little desperate but in his mind he is still young and can get it up whenever he wants to but the wife never wants it and uses it as a laundry hanger.
Cycle away big boy cycle away, you will never see the forest for all the trees.

He's getting old now so his arse is gone and the marriage is trampling water and the son is not turning out the way he wanted him to. He wants to pack it all in and leave them and go back to Slovakia to continue to be seen as the poor cousin by the Czech's like was seen as the poor cousin by the americans.
He wants to take back the lost MTV years when he heard about it but never saw the videos or heard the music. His top ten list was made up of local hits on violins in various speeds. The bass was a brush with four strings made from hemp that he smoked and ruined the instrument.
A man in jeans his age is not a little desperate but in his mind he is still young and can get it up whenever he wants to but the wife never wants it and uses it as a laundry hanger.
Cycle away big boy cycle away, you will never see the forest for all the trees.
Double up on your testosterone, limp dick.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom