Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You have more interesting eyes than Gwen Stefani.
Screenshot_20190923-220202_Gallery.jpg
20190923_220021.jpg

You’re so obsessed with what age you appear to be it worries me for you as you get older. Everyone, including you, has so much more to offer than just how they look. I do wonder though that when people comment on being surprised that you’re not younger than you
actually are, that they are referring more to your behavior than appearance.
well yes, I do think that's part of it for people who know me, but I also related two experiences of going to the bank recently, and the tellers commenting on how young I look (one, the lady kept looking at my passport and then at me and told me that the reason she kept looking at me was to make sure it was really me because I looked very young, and the second time the guy and I had the same birth year and he was surprised that I was the same age as him because he said he would've thought i was in my twenties). it's not about looks though. im not opposed to a few wrinkles. well that's not true.... some types of wrinkles bother me, some don't. it's about how I identify myself. I see myself as being a young girl. I don't want to be a woman. I cant identify with women. so yes, it's very hard for me, getting old. very hard.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom