Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

What will you do when he starts pestering you for sex?
he wont, he's a nice old man, does a lot of charity work. but I do have a plan in place for any others I might find to leach off of. ill just offer them a hand job to appease them. it will be better than nothing which is what they will have been getting otherwise so they'll have to accept it. I will never have sex again. EVER.

he wont, he's a nice old man, does a lot of charity work. but I do have a plan in place for any others I might find to leach off of. ill just offer them a hand job to appease them. it will be better than nothing which is what they will have been getting otherwise so they'll have to accept it. I will never have sex again. EVER.

Will you suck the peepee?

Instead of looking for an old man to live with out of desperation make a plan where you can have your own money. If you are willing to give handjobs to old men you don't have to do that to sleep in the spare room and be at their mercy all the time. Be a dominatrix or something. You could charge hundreds of dollars per session and you don't have to have sex with them, technically. Then you pay your own rent and don't have housemates. You're thinking too small.

Enjoy your Fat Tug beer and whatever type of pizza you prefer then, and I'll enjoy painting. It can be a social activity, like beer and pizza. I've had many a good conversation while mutually painting.
Being creative with other people can be a lot of fun. I used to be a member of a weekly knitting circle. Nothing like a Stich-n-Bitch to pass the time.

Instead of looking for an old man to live with out of desperation make a plan where you can have your own money. If you are willing to give handjobs to old men you don't have to do that to sleep in the spare room and be at their mercy all the time. Be a dominatrix or something. You could charge hundreds of dollars per session and you don't have to have sex with them, technically. Then you pay your own rent and don't have housemates. You're thinking too small.
i've actually thought of that. a dominatrix is one of those things like ballerina or opera singer that I secretly wish I could be. I don't want to sit on people's faces though.

i've actually thought of that. a dominatrix is one of those things like ballerina or opera singer that I secretly wish I could be. I don't want to sit on people's faces though.
A successful ballerina or an opera singer actually requires some innate talent and good genes. It would be like me saying I wish I could be a professional basketball player. Doesn’t matter how much I would want to or how hard I practiced, it would never, ever happen. But dominatrix on the other hand, that’s something I think one could train for. And as you’re the one in charge, you would be calling the shots. No need to sit on anything. Maybe don’t dismiss this one so fast. I bet you can be as degrading as you want to be. And from what I’ve seen, I think you’d enjoy it.

You could easily become a Ballerina cookie factory employee in Gothenburg and I am sure 12 inch would let you live in his place rent free until you've made enough money to be able to live in London.

Fi-2.02_Ballerinaoriginal_530x.jpg

Tori Amos doesn't do a thing for me when it comes to looks. She looks like a garden gnome. Björk had that weird garden gnome look too but she was sexier simply cause she was and is bat shit crazy like most if not all people from Iceland cause they're not exactly normal.
People who live on islands used to contribute to the diagnosis in psychiatry they to this day still follow. I met a very qualified psyhicatrist many years ago and he was the first one I heard who talked about people on islands and how living on one makes them end up with mental illness.
I also met a bloke in Manchester in the 90's who talked about the same thing who despite being english and on an island had no problem saying that the brits are all weird mentally ill islanders which explains why they act the way they do and can never be trusted.
Office worker of the world know what I talk about.

Exhausted after clearing Pilla's flat out using a big ass truck which was cool to drive with all the new technology onboard.
We celebrated by eating black & white at the pub. Managed to sell things yesterday and today to some women in distress so I got to play the hero.
When they text me I read it out loud changing what is there driving Pilla nuts.

"Ok luv if we are quick enough we can enjoy each other, love you too".

"if the baby is asleep we have time for a quickie".

"Must not let Pilla know she thinks she is the only one".

But it always makes her LOL.

Oh yeah the neighbour next to Pilla's flat told her and me that a man above him lived with a pig for 7 years showering it at 11 in the evening and taking it for walks. "Come on sweetie one more step".

He said that he wondered what kind of relationship that mad had with the pig in question. I was fooking pissing myself laughing. The man who told the tale is a bit of a drinker and it's all him and his girlfriend does but he's the nice and funny type who will always come up with things that makes you wonder and pay attention and it is always entertaining.

I will miss bumping into him now and then.

A successful ballerina or an opera singer actually requires some innate talent and good genes. It would be like me saying I wish I could be a professional basketball player. Doesn’t matter how much I would want to or how hard I practiced, it would never, ever happen. But dominatrix on the other hand, that’s something I think one could train for. And as you’re the one in charge, you would be calling the shots. No need to sit on anything. Maybe don’t dismiss this one so fast. I bet you can be as degrading as you want to be. And from what I’ve seen, I think you’d enjoy it.

Ooo feisty

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom