Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The last heat is not even over but the Blacksmiths from Eskilstuna are already champions for a third year running which has not happened in 25 years.

malilla-2019-09-25smedernas-f

The trophy stays in Eskilstuna!

smederna-ar-svenska-mastare-fo

The trophy stays in Eskilstuna and Jerker with the trophy returns home late at night to his english wife who works at Volvo and tomorrow the town of Eskilstuna celebrate the champions again which has become a annual happening in these last three years.
Pernilla's brother was with the team tonight to celebrate and can be seen in the picture even though he left them before this season started. I suppose he gave them a lot of support during the season with his knowledge on tactics and more.
His system based on statistics and mathematics has revolutionised the sport and built a foundation on which The Blacksmiths have been able to create this enormous success.

d3b07c22-9baa-4db3-a330-3833eff656b5.jpg

Jimmy Jansson far left whose uncle was the legendary Tommy Jansson who died on the speedway track and me and my dad went to the funeral where the coffin was carried by his team mates from his english side.
At the celebrations in 2017 I spoke to Jimmy and said my first memories from sports was seeing his uncle Tommy race for the Blacksmiths.
He was completely overcome with emotions that day as the town turned out in numbers to celebrate their win. But now we all feel used to it somehow.
Long may it continue!

Besides painting being a potentially social activity, I've been finding it therapeutic.

But people who live with anxiety who are called "driven" will never tolerate that some people take it easy and wind down and chill and turn to an activity that gives these people inner peace for a while.
My Pilla turned to pearl patterns (the smallest ones) and it was her way to handle her feelings over the death of her baby daughter. She's not done them in ages but is feeling a need to do it again so the table she has and all her things will be used this fall like in the old days.

Popular-Perler-Bead-Patterns.png

Things like that but other motifs. It's not about creating something or the end result but about the time you take focusing on it to shift focus away from things that would otherwise be on your mind.

You don't have to explain why you do a thing like that and I completely understand it and in many ways it is therapy. People into yoga are never questioned and seen as cool and enlightened but personally I feel yoga is bullshit and completely useless and not even good for you. It's become yet another middle class group pressure activity that destroys the authentic self.

It's impossible to take it seriously and things like yoga and golf is completely useless and soul destroying and is just people with no self respect or brains who imitate the behaviour of others to get accepted when inside they have so self worth of their own at all.

I would say yoga and golf are the main two activities that destroy the authentic self and turn people into group pressure slaves which in turn are easily lead and fooled and used for dirty purposes.

Real golf is a sport but all those useless golfers out there should just off themselves and golf grass is only grown by killing the ground with poison and toxins that in turn kill people. It is not natural grass and you will never be able to use the soil where people have played golf.

But yoga resort assholes take the price for being the most meaningless people on the planet and their undeveloped bodies come with early menopause for women and less testosterone for men.

The skinny fit trend has made people weak and wrinkly and I stood behind a young yoga woman in a store the other day and her skin was that of a 55 year old. She has taken away all the things she needs and the skin turns grey and brownish and is full of wrinkles like only smokers used to get.

But people who live with anxiety who are called "driven" will never tolerate that some people take it easy and wind down and chill and turn to an activity that gives these people inner peace for a while.
My Pilla turned to pearl patterns (the smallest ones) and it was her way to handle her feelings over the death of her baby daughter. She's not done them in ages but is feeling a need to do it again so the table she has and all her things will be used this fall like in the old days.

Things like that but other motifs. It's not about creating something or the end result but about the time you take focusing on it to shift focus away from things that would otherwise be on your mind.

You don't have to explain why you do a thing like that and I completely understand it and in many ways it is therapy. People into yoga are never questioned and seen as cool and enlightened but personally I feel yoga is bullshit and completely useless and not even good for you. It's become yet another middle class group pressure activity that destroys the authentic self.

It's impossible to take it seriously and things like yoga and golf is completely useless and soul destroying and is just people with no self respect or brains who imitate the behaviour of others to get accepted when inside they have so self worth of their own at all.

I would say yoga and golf are the main two activities that destroy the authentic self and turn people into group pressure slaves which in turn are easily lead and fooled and used for dirty purposes.

Real golf is a sport but all those useless golfers out there should just off themselves and golf grass is only grown by killing the ground with poison and toxins that in turn kill people. It is not natural grass and you will never be able to use the soil where people have played golf.

But yoga resort assholes take the price for being the most meaningless people on the planet and their undeveloped bodies come with early menopause for women and less testosterone for men.

The skinny fit trend has made people weak and wrinkly and I stood behind a young yoga woman in a store the other day and her skin was that of a 55 year old. She has taken away all the things she needs and the skin turns grey and brownish and is full of wrinkles like only smokers used to get.
Someone gave me a golf club because someone invited me to play mini golf. I guess I'll be one of the peer pressure victims playing golf. I don't mind. The woman I'll be playing with is someone I like to hang out with. Maybe I'll invite her to come paint with me.

Someone gave me a golf club because someone invited me to play mini golf. I guess I'll be one of the peer pressure victims playing golf. I don't mind. The woman I'll be playing with is someone I like to hang out with. Maybe I'll invite her to come paint with me.
Mini golf is not golf it is time spent with friends or a way to zone out and forget about things for a while.

Things should be done properly and not half hearted by fat men in coloured shirts and clown pants.

She irons the symbols and things when done. A lot of xmas things and things like that. Easter bunnies too. A few years ago this became trendy among adults who of course needed to take some time out from the real world and just live for a while in their little bubble.

I have attacked Pilla over doing it in the past but in the end I understood her reasons but then again I attack grown people reading comics and manga is the worst of the worst which explains why Moz is right on the subspecies which is not only the chinese but all orientals.

But you only dare to be childish when you are really mature.

smederna-ar-svenska-mastare-fo

The trophy stays in Eskilstuna and Jerker with the trophy returns home late at night to his english wife who works at Volvo and tomorrow the town of Eskilstuna celebrate the champions again which has become a annual happening in these last three years.
Pernilla's brother was with the team tonight to celebrate and can be seen in the picture even though he left them before this season started. I suppose he gave them a lot of support during the season with his knowledge on tactics and more.
His system based on statistics and mathematics has revolutionised the sport and built a foundation on which The Blacksmiths have been able to create this enormous success.

d3b07c22-9baa-4db3-a330-3833eff656b5.jpg

Jimmy Jansson far left whose uncle was the legendary Tommy Jansson who died on the speedway track and me and my dad went to the funeral where the coffin was carried by his team mates from his english side.
At the celebrations in 2017 I spoke to Jimmy and said my first memories from sports was seeing his uncle Tommy race for the Blacksmiths.
He was completely overcome with emotions that day as the town turned out in numbers to celebrate their win. But now we all feel used to it somehow.
Long may it continue!

Jerker's english wife (I bet she calls him a jerk a lot) is probably torn over the success. She wanted him to stop managing the side years ago saying she felt she needed him at home more to spend time with their kids and her.

I saw her at the 2017 celebration and she didn't exactly look as excited as the rest of us.

LOL

Those perler bead patterns look like shit compared to Pilla's. She was clever to take pics of patterns from online with her mobile and copied it.
She made the union jack for me cause the union jack is all over my home.

i've actually thought of that. a dominatrix is one of those things like ballerina or opera singer that I secretly wish I could be. I don't want to sit on people's faces though.

No and you wouldn't have to act when you tell them they can't touch you. They don't want that. The clients you would want are successful businessmen who are under a lot of pressure and have to keep up appearances of being a leader and in control. They might be that but they also need to de-stress sometimes. And they go to professionals because they can find someone to roleplay but if that person doesn't understand it's not really going to work. You would have to get it out of your head that they're ever going to have any kind of sex with you. That is why they can't just meet someone to act this out, because for one they don't want to know the person, and if they meet someone at the hotel bar that person is thinking at the back of their mind it's about sex or will end in sex. For some it is like that but that's amateur. If you had sex with them they would never return because what they want is someone who controls them for a while. At most they masturbate.
Your problem would be privacy because you couldn't go on some website and talk about them. On that level you do have to respect the professional relationship as if you were a therapist.

I do like how mumble rap pushed pop songs into being less than three minutes again. Maybe it's ADHD and short attention spans but it used to be they had about two minutes of material but would repeat it two or three times and add extra sections to stretch it out. Led Zeppelin can do a ten minute song but there is no shame in running through it once and calling it quits at the two minute mark. The download costs the same.

Michael Jackson is sitting next to Satan laughing his ass off at that pathetic robot dancing if they get youtube in Hell. I thought Britney Spears dancing skills fell off.
Pathetic robot dancing? I wish I could dance like her.

Madonna is or was a talented dancer but that robot she's doing at the start is sad and needs to be recharged.

Even Cher puts her to shame at about the 1 minute mark.

Oh that's what you mean. I thought you meant Madonna is robotic.

This is what you’ve been obsessing over? I think her eyes look fine. And certainly wouldn’t require surgery.

Edit: whoops, missed the n’t
well it's really just an example of what i was talking about. mine is slightly weirder when im fasting. but I do think part of the problem was that I didn't know that could just be a normal eyelid thing. I thought all eyelids had to be iron smooth like little rose petals, and ive been seeing a lot of not even old people with double creases or extra skin in their eyelids, so I don't feel it's so freakish anymore. but it's really a matter of what suits you and I don't think this extra crease in my eyelid suits me. I mean, I never had it before which leads me to think im not supposed to have it, that it's a freak accident that should never have been, a result of edema in my eyelids weakening the muscle and that makes me want to get it fixed. or did. im not that bothered by it anymore.

A successful ballerina or an opera singer actually requires some innate talent and good genes. It would be like me saying I wish I could be a professional basketball player. Doesn’t matter how much I would want to or how hard I practiced, it would never, ever happen. But dominatrix on the other hand, that’s something I think one could train for. And as you’re the one in charge, you would be calling the shots. No need to sit on anything. Maybe don’t dismiss this one so fast. I bet you can be as degrading as you want to be. And from what I’ve seen, I think you’d enjoy it.
oh yeah, I would enjoy it. I actually read a book a few years ago called "concertina: the life and loves of a dominatrix", about a woman who went to London and became a dominatrix, and at the time i thought "lucky! i want to do that". it seems like the sort of connection I would enjoy. plus I like the idea of leading a double life, no one knowing what I did for my day job. maybe that's what im destined to be. you really aren't in charge though. you just pretend to be. at the end of the day you have to do what they want, even if it means sitting on their face. you don't have to get naked or have sex though, in fact it's usually forbidden, truth was right about that.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom