Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

to think all this time I've been treating people like urbanus and bhops like shit for free. you guys really should've been paying me. :(
But I don't find it erotic, URBAN on tbe other hand......

how do you find these dungeons?
I don't know why I'm trying to help you, Rifke, but https://www.professionalmistresses.co.uk/london-mistresses.php
I looked for London dominatrix on google. These woman probably charge a lot as they have expensive equipment, costumes, and experience. But you could get some idea.

You might want something more like this where you put up a listing and meet someone at a hotel.
https://openadultdirectory.com/bdsm/UK/London/
You can do this without a lot of equipment when you're starting. I can see how the setting would make it all easier but also means you're working for someone else and they're going to want probably at least half the money if they're providing a space and equipment.
Start smaller.

You'll have to find your niche. Competition is stromg but once you understand who you appeal to and what they're looking for you gear your listing to that. It might take a year to figure it out.

You might want to look for some sex worker forums to learn more. I would not want to work somewhere that pays you in cash and keeps no records. Sex trafficking is a real thing. This doesn't have to be a sleazy thing but it can be and very dangerous.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersOnly/

Also. In Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland), prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal, but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.

So if you worked for yourself on a contact site you're not breaking the law but if you worked in someone's dungeon they would be breaking the law. Do it yourself. Keep all the money. You might not work as steadily but the ideal thing would be to find a few regular clients in the financial district and not have to work with random people that much. In a situation like this where there is a legal option available choosing to work for criminals would expose you to the worst parts of organized crime.

If this is a real option for you, do your research. It would also give you something to write about.

to think all this time I've been treating people like urbanus and bhops like shit for free. you guys really should've been paying me. :(
It didn't do anything for me I'm afraid. But it was and is funny. You do need cash so I might follow LH's example and give you money for nothing.

I don't know why I'm trying to help you, Rifke, but https://www.professionalmistresses.co.uk/london-mistresses.php
I looked for London dominatrix on google. These woman probably charge a lot as they have expensive equipment, costumes, and experience. But you could get some idea.

You might want something more like this where you put up a listing and meet someone at a hotel.
https://openadultdirectory.com/bdsm/UK/London/
You can do this without a lot of equipment when you're starting. I can see how the setting would make it all easier but also means you're working for someone else and they're going to want probably at least half the money if they're providing a space and equipment.
Start smaller.

You'll have to find your niche. Competition is stromg but once you understand who you appeal to and what they're looking for you gear your listing to that. It might take a year to figure it out.

You might want to look for some sex worker forums to learn more. I would not want to work somewhere that pays you in cash and keeps no records. Sex trafficking is a real thing. This doesn't have to be a sleazy thing but it can be and very dangerous.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersOnly/

Also. In Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland), prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal, but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.

So if you worked for yourself on a contact site you're not breaking the law but if you worked in someone's dungeon they would be breaking the law. Do it yourself. Keep all the money. You might not work as steadily but the ideal thing would be to find a few regular clients in the financial district and not have to work with random people that much. In a situation like this where there is a legal option available choosing to work for criminals would expose you to the worst parts of organized crime.

If this is a real option for you, do your research. It would also give you something to write about.
after looking at some of the sites I've decided that this probably isn't really my kind of thing. AT ALL. I think ill just stick to being a best selling novelist! thanks though!

I hate to say it but Rifke loves me and is fascinated with me and just cannot leave me alone. It's not mutual.

Sorry!

You're not as tough as LH to handle it. That's your achilles heel in relation to her.
When I strip danced, sometimes I was a go getter, but at other times I could be found hiding from the customers in a bathroom cubicle crying. One fellow stripper thought I'd had a miscarriage because there was so much water on the floor from my tears.

I didn't go into my usual haunt tonight. I got fed up of Adam saying I was horrible for being gay, the other night. He filmed me as well and said I'd gone viral.
If you're going to keep drinking shots I think you'd probably better go where they know you even if they do think you're horrible. I don't want to say "at your age" but that kind of drinking is for people in their 20's. You're supposed to know how to drink so no one looking can even tell. Think Oliver Reed.

I was tempted to just forget it and go in, but something stopped me. I wouldn't have taken that abusive language if I was, sober. I feel I've been going through the motions today. I told Craig he should branch out and have a pub drive in where you can drink in your car. Do you think it'll catch on?

I was reading that all the pubs are becoming family oriented and people are taking their kids there for lunch now and trying to get people not to swear. I think that is the trend.

When I strip danced, sometimes I was a go getter, but at other times I could be found hiding from the customers in a bathroom cubicle crying. One fellow stripper thought I'd had a miscarriage because there was so much water on the floor from my tears.
I knew a waitress whose boyfriend was a trucker. He would give her the speed he took to drive all night. Not powder but some kind of pills. She would take those pills and then smoke cigarettes to stay somewhat calm and sometimes she would go in the bathroom and cry.It was scary to watch her smoke a cigarette because she would draw on it really hard so the end really lit up. I would pass out if I tried to take one hit off a cigarette like that.
Being a crying dancer is probably bad for tips.

I knew a waitress whose boyfriend was a trucker. He would give her the speed he took to drive all night. Not powder but some kind of pills. She would take those pills and then smoke cigarettes to stay somewhat calm and sometimes she would go in the bathroom and cry.It was scary to watch her smoke a cigarette because she would draw on it really hard so the end really lit up. I would pass out if I tried to take one hit off a cigarette like that.
Being a crying dancer is probably bad for tips.
If you can't smile, you can't make a dime.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom