Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I find it hard to disagree with a good chunk of what Ellis is saying here. Trump is a giant internet troll of a president. You can’t fight him by getting outraged hysterical engaging. You can’t beat him at his own game or allow yourself to be defined him through automatic absolute reactions. He’s not going away and dealing with it in the above mentioned ways, while emotionally satisfying, is only going to bite you in the end (just like we’ve all seen ourselves with trolls)

LOL

You have to get to know me more as you are completely clueless and why did you steal the puffy face quote from Countthree?

Can you not come up with things on your own?

Imaginary girlfriend or inflatable was a comment by Laura from Blackburn. I am truly disappointed that when you had the chance you did not invent something new like a great author would.

Back to the drawing board.

So Rifke IS jealous that I actually have a girlfriend. Someone who I have posted a picture of on this board. I thought she only played jealous but she really is.
How dim her fake voice sounds and that little lisp sounds daft as hell. So much hate in her voice which is understandable after all the things she's been through.
Both parents could not distance themselves from her quick enough. I hope the irish man will take care of her cause that is the voice of a woman in need.
Her face is more puffy than mine.

I must post a picture of my face and my cheekbones. No baby face here. People always envied me for my face.

my old irish friend kept saying how he liked me straight away, he kept saying "you know how you just know sometimes right away when you like someone?". I feel like it would be that way with Morrissey. that's why it's important that I should meet him. I just know he would like me straight away.
He would hate you. Unfortunately that does not make you special. Morrissey has already met every type of person who has tried to impress him or he his friend and lots of them are rich. That makes them a LOT more tolerable. What are you going to talk about? Klaus Nomi? Neil Codling? The growing pile of garbage in your apartment? Why you smell like a rabbit cage? How you almost became a professional dog watcher once? How you're a writer? That last one might work. He could use a friend who's a worse writer than he is and maybe he could get a new verse for "The Girl Least Likely To." Your only chance to ever be interesting vanished when you decided you don't have the makings of a sex worker. You'll be lucky if you wind up writing train schedules.

He would hate you. Unfortunately that does not make you special. Morrissey has already met every type of person who has tried to impress him or he his friend and lots of them are rich. That makes them a LOT more tolerable. What are you going to talk about? Klaus Nomi? Neil Codling? The growing pile of garbage in your apartment? Why you smell like a rabbit cage? How you almost became a professional dog watcher once? How you're a writer? That last one might work. He could use a friend who's a worse writer than he is and maybe he could get a new verse for "The Girl Least Likely To." Your only chance to ever be interesting vanished when you decided you don't have the makings of a sex worker. You'll be lucky if you wind up writing train schedules.
Don't feed the troll!

20190928_091537.jpg

Just shaved my non puffy face and smiled into the mirror at you stupid women who because Moz the vegan has a fat face (why are vegans either fat or unhealthy skinny?) and you assume that is how every man over a certain age looks.
Countthree is not only surrounded by small dicks but by puffy faces and it must be all those bananas they eat down there in the jungles. (Insert Tarzan roar).

Just shaved my non puffy face and smiled into the mirror at you stupid women who because Moz the vegan has a fat face (why are vegans either fat or unhealthy skinny?) and you assume that is how every man over a certain age looks.
Countthree is not only surrounded by small dicks but by puffy faces and it must be all those bananas they eat down there in the jungles. (Insert Tarzan roar).

I can't help but laugh uproariously at this post. Even if (today)I feel the worst i've felt in two decades. So thanks for making me laugh, stranger.

LOL

You have to get to know me more as you are completely clueless and why did you steal the puffy face quote from Countthree?

Can you not come up with things on your own?

Imaginary girlfriend or inflatable was a comment by Laura from Blackburn. I am truly disappointed that when you had the chance you did not invent something new like a great author would.

Back to the drawing board.
writers steal all the time. if some words produce an effect that I like im gonna steal them. and I like the effect that calling you puffy and bald has on you. :lbf:

oh it doesn't matter. when you like someone, when you are sympatico with someone, you just know.

you made three punctuation mistakes and one grammar mistake within two sentences, and you're trying to tell me about writing? lol

also, I don't think it's for you to tell an artist how they should work. every artist has different methods, different tempos, different sources of inspiration. van gogh painted most of his paintings in a day. Seurat, on the other hand, would make only one painting a year. also, there's a reason why artists have places, countries, etc where they go to create. remarkably, no artist is answerable to you as to the hows and whys of their creative efforts.

as for me, I quit my job. im leaving the place I've lived for the last 20 years. I think that shows a little dedication and intention on my part to what im doing, don't you?

also, I was just kidding about the "best selling" part. how much it sells has nothing to do with any of this. it was a little bone thrown to c-lo, whose ribbing I at times enjoy, but witless YOU picked up on it instead.
You’re so clever.

Can’t be a sex worker if you hate sex.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom