Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Can’t be a sex worker if you hate sex.
but I think I would like the pronounced psychological aspect of it, particularly when im observing it detached and superior without any need to condescend to pretend to like it, which is why I think I would be a great dom.

but I think I would like the pronounced psychological aspect of it, particularly when im observing it detached and superior without any need to condescend to pretend to like it, which is why I think I would be a great dom.
I don’t think you’d be a great Dom. But I do think you would excel at being an abusive friend or partner. Just find someone that likes to be treated like shit. There’s plenty of folks out there that love being doormats. Some of them have a lot of money. And you wouldn’t even have to have sex with them.

writers steal all the time. if some words produce an effect that I like im gonna steal them. and I like the effect that calling you puffy and bald has on you. :lbf:
I never liked lies and myths. I believe they are used by people who have a flaw in them. As if reality is too much to handle and they escape it with lies.
I think it's enough for me to know the truth and I must admit I always had a hard time accepting a puffy face on others cause it looks awful. But here we say baby face and not puffy as we might puff on a fag which is not a gay person.
You are too old to get published and today only people already famous one way or the other get published. Like in the model world where the real models disappeared and were replaced by kids of the famous who are and never will be seen by real models by anyone.
Bring back the real models and authors and let nepotism be a thing of the past and a warning to mankind.

It's amazing the way some people twist the arguments and invent crazy theories just for convenience. I'm sick of hypocrisy.

I don’t think you’d be a great Dom. But I do think you would excel at being an abusive friend or partner. Just find someone that likes to be treated like shit. There’s plenty of folks out there that love being doormats. Some of them have a lot of money. And you wouldn’t even have to have sex with them.
Rifke does the mistake of dreaming about becoming this and that and the other but a dominatrix needs to be strong in herself and take nothing and be in complete control. Rifke hasn't got a single thing in her life under control so the whip would be a tiny string of MEH.

It's amazing the way some people twist the arguments and invent crazy theories just for convenience. I'm sick of hypocrisy.
Then don't come here and become my full time wife instead. Giving birth and making dinner and keeping my place clean will give you some purpose in life and make your parents extremely happy.

Who and what is Rifke mad at?

The death of the mother the absence of her dad?

Is she in fact like Greta Thunberg directing it at THEM without ever naming any names?

Rifke, we want to know and I want to understand. Please open up and let us discuss it.

Did the most fasting canadian in world history just call Jehne under nourished?

Pot kettle black!

I wish that irish bloke will take Rifke out every day to feed her. She thinks he "likes" her but let me as a man be brutally honest and say all men just want to get inside the pants of a woman. It's about sex and lots of it and when we have had enough we drop you like a empty plate and move on.

"Likes me" LOL. It's a sexual transaction and when he pays you are supposed to spread.

I never liked lies and myths. I believe they are used by people who have a flaw in them. As if reality is too much to handle and they escape it with lies.
I think it's enough for me to know the truth and I must admit I always had a hard time accepting a puffy face on others cause it looks awful. But here we say baby face and not puffy as we might puff on a fag which is not a gay person.
You are too old to get published and today only people already famous one way or the other get published. Like in the model world where the real models disappeared and were replaced by kids of the famous who are and never will be seen by real models by anyone.
Bring back the real models and authors and let nepotism be a thing of the past and a warning to mankind.
A think like lying is so forbidden people that do it are called mythomaniacs instead of pathological liars. A lie is a lie but we are so kind to them we use a nicer word for it.
Take greek mythology which is just poetry based on lies and fiction. People all over the world study lies and call it mythology. Like it was ok to lie and in fact good.
Ikaros (Icarus for the english speaking who changed every name even the name of the river in Budapest) was flying to close to the sun and his wings burned and he crashed. That is poetry not something else. Useless in itself unless you like lies disguised and dressed in the word myth.
This is what is wrong with this world and a philistine like me will be there with a match and gasoline and burn it all down cause philistines believe in truth and truth only and hate and despise lies.

Rifke has the most weird career dreams. Dominatrix seems terribly out of fashion. Think it peaked in the 80's when yuppies were stressed out after a day at the stock market driving really ugly Porsche's using mobile phones larger than satellite dishes. You could have fried an egg on what they placed next to their ear and brain. You were at the risk of taking someones eye out with the antenna on it.

I believe Rifke should go for finding a rich man and use her female power. Be all "yes dear" and smile and be nice and kind and then when alone at home binge on bon bons and Criterion and steal the mans credit card and make a cleaning company do all the chores.

Perfect wife when he is home and dance with the rats on the table when he's not.

Crows feet come from focusing. I have noticed with alarming rate that people don't use sunglasses even when driving. They all make funny faces from the sun hurting their eyes but never thought about using sunglasses.

I use sunglasses the whole year round and believe you see way better with them on in daytime regardless of weather. I've never seen so few use sunglasses and I wonder what that is.

Then people in their 60's all come to me and talk about the cataract operation they need.

DUH!

Sunlight in your eyes is extremely bad for you.

Crows feet come from focusing. I have noticed with alarming rate that people don't use sunglasses even when driving. They all make funny faces from the sun hurting their eyes but never thought about using sunglasses.

I use sunglasses the whole year round and believe you see way better with them on in daytime regardless of weather. I've never seen so few use sunglasses and I wonder what that is.

Then people in their 60's all come to me and talk about the cataract operation they need.

DUH!

Sunlight in your eyes is extremely bad for you.
I've got cataracts. They came on when I started taking antipsychotic medication. Risperidone, I think it was called.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom