Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Cute boy and a great name in USA and UK but when swedes name a son Liam I just wanna scream and most here agree that it is a white trash name.

But only in Sweden. I remember when River Phoenix died and white trash families in Sweden started naming their sons River and even in a well known swedish tv series.

I absolutely hate swedish kids with english names.

The other night my phone rang when I was shaving my head. I'm abroad so I didn't bother about it and Maria heard it too but for some reason didn't ask me if she should answer for me.
Looked up the number and at first had no clue whose name it was until I realised it was the mother of an old classmate of mine.
I met him at intensive care in November the day my dad was taken there. His old colleague with whom he had a driving school is dying from skin cancer that spread to the brain.
I met his parents on my 50th birthday when I was away in another town for dinner and his mother wanted my number so I gave it to her. Not a sound from them until now.
The thing is I don't want anything to do with them. All this time I was worried they would call or text but as soon as I had relaxed thinking the danger is over they call me. But the call was only 4 signals and I did call back and they never answered.
Most people won't answer cause my number is hidden so they think that some salesman is calling. I am leaning toward the idea she might have called the wrong number. Maybe they have been wondering what happened to my dad and how it all went cause we had no death notice or anything in the papers.
I just hope I don't have to tell them I don't want any contact but then again I am never returning home, alive anyway.
The father of two daughters now and we came a bit too close at one point when we were young and that feels very awkward now.

I have to admit VH's pictures are poetry. The face is sad yet determined and one eye is seeing through everything where the other holds back. The face has the look of someone stunned by shocking news but keeping it together. Like someone walking up to an old friend at a funeral whose spouse just died not really sure of what to say or do. Then there is a spanish quality to the face too as if you wanna zoom out to see the whole shebang and expect maracas and hectic spanish dancing with a face still looking like it has been carved out of stone.
I am off dairy but never milk white skin!

I found this british grocery store online and thought it would be a good idea to walk there because on the website they said they had battenburg cake. it was realllllllly far away and there were a lot of really big, steep hills, and when I got there they didnt have any battenburg cake! I ended up buying some green apple candies instead, not because I particularly wanted them, but because I hate going into a shop like that and not buying something. plus, the man was really nice. he said he'd have some battenburg cake next week, but I don't know if ill bother going back. took the bus back and some old Chinese guy told me I had a nice watch, which I appreciated: I DO have a nice watch. it made me feel bad because he looked like a nuisance with all his bags and a coffee held precariously in his hand, so that when he switched seats to the one by me I said under-my-breath-but-audibly "oh for f***s sake", cause im a jerk like that. but after he complimented my watch I talked to him and was nice, and it turned out I kinda liked him. then to continue my European food tour I went to this Russian food store downtown and bought some Russian chocolate. it may well be the worst chocolate ive ever had in my life. they had a 'we're hiring' sign on the door and it made me wonder if I should apply, because it occurred to me that I would kind of like to work there, but mayhap they only hire people who can speak Russian. now im going to be like light housework and watch a dateline marathon. have I mentioned how much I LOVE tv?!?!

I found this british grocery store online and thought it would be a good idea to walk there because on the website they said they had battenburg cake. it was realllllllly far away and there were a lot of really big, steep hills, and when I got there they didnt have any battenburg cake! I ended up buying some green apple candies instead, not because I particularly wanted them, but because I hate going into a shop like that and not buying something. plus, the man was really nice. he said he'd have some battenburg cake next week, but I don't know if ill bother going back. took the bus back and some old Chinese guy told me I had a nice watch, which I appreciated: I DO have a nice watch. it made me feel bad because he looked like a nuisance with all his bags and a coffee held precariously in his hand, so that when he switched seats to the one by me I said under-my-breath-but-audibly "oh for f***s sake", cause im a jerk like that. but after he complimented my watch I talked to him and was nice, and it turned out I kinda liked him. then to continue my European food tour I went to this Russian food store downtown and bought some Russian chocolate. it may well be the worst chocolate ive ever had in my life. they had a 'we're hiring' sign on the door and it made me wonder if I should apply, because it occurred to me that I would kind of like to work there, but mayhap they only hire people who can speak Russian. now im going to be like light housework and watch a dateline marathon. have I mentioned how much I LOVE tv?!?!
What a mulitcultural hell hole some of you people live in. I wonder would it be too much to ask for those people to have stayed at home to build up their ruins of a country?
The world is not a bus stop where you can get on and off as much as you like. Imagine the work to repatriate all these useless people and I suggest we kill them where they are instead.
Less toll on the environment with all the flying and what not.
When you can have cantonese food on a Tuesday in Middlesbrough someone has to put an end to it.

On a whole I find spanish culture depressing. There is something sleepy about it despite no one ever sleeping. Abandoned half open windows and you wonder where people are, probably hiding from the heat and sun or work.
Not like they can be happy serving tourists all their lives. I don't like the old houses at all and no one knows when or how they will collapse but collapse they will one day maybe today.
They are either incredibly happy and loving or hostile there really is no inbetween. I wonder where they go on holiday but I don't think they ever do trapped as they are at what some call paradise but to them it is probably hell all year round.
They don't know what a sound proof roof is as sounds from forks and knives seem to be some kind of weird music genre they enjoy. The children are weird and ghost like looking at you with open mouth and eyes dark as wells.
They drive cars but more out of will than skill. Taxis are cheap but so is dying, for the dead corpse anyway. It never makes sense with spicy hot food in hot climates and I never understood that but nor does their skin. Craters on the moon feel challenged by these spanish faces.
But all in all I cannot complain and moan and attack them and their culture. But it feels good to know I am better than everyone of them but for now I'll keep it to myself until they are ready.

I told Maria we won't be living together in future. She wondered if I wanted to move into her Uppsala villa ahead of Christmas but I was brutally honest and said no. She took it well though koreans hardly show anything born as they are with a Björn Borg poker face.
She heads back to Sweden thinking I am gonna do the same a few weeks later. I am gonna drink and snort up what is left and die here.

I told Maria we won't be living together in future. She wondered if I wanted to move into her Uppsala villa ahead of Christmas but I was brutally honest and said no. She took it well though koreans hardly show anything born as they are with a Björn Borg poker face.
She heads back to Sweden thinking I am gonna do the same a few weeks later. I am gonna drink and snort up what is left and die here.
stop making things up

OK we'll watch the extended version.

I've never seen any Rocky movies, LOL. I just found Cobra on VHS though.

EDIT: I just watched the clip and holy f*** that's awesome

You should at least give the first Rocky a watch. It’s a classic. The sequels are fun but not essential. I love the Rocky character...I have such an attachment to him. He’s been there since my childhood and it’s been amazing watching his life over the course of 8 films.

I hope there is an extended cut of Rambo 5 because it desperately needs one. It’s a mess but those last 20 minutes are great. I can tell there is a better film there somewhere but incompetent people worked on it. Stallone should have directed it. Rambo 4 is a much better ending to the character than Rambo 5.

What the f*** happened to this place when I was gone? Is Urban dead yet?
Not yet and nothing much happened but Sharon left for good. I guess you and your boys had fun with her in wild and buried her there. To the tune of your slovak song.

"We had no food and no MTV
I was just 7 there was nothing to see
So i boarded a plane and left for good
out in the forest I found my manlihood

f*** the czeck's f*** old Prague
beer and waste won't get them far"

What a mulitcultural hell hole some of you people live in. I wonder would it be too much to ask for those people to have stayed at home to build up their ruins of a country?
The world is not a bus stop where you can get on and off as much as you like. Imagine the work to repatriate all these useless people and I suggest we kill them where they are instead.
Less toll on the environment with all the flying and what not.
When you can have cantonese food on a Tuesday in Middlesbrough someone has to put an end to it.
there's even a swedish candy store here! but 10 bucks for a chocolate bar?! NO THANKS.

there's even a swedish candy store here! but 10 bucks for a chocolate bar?! NO THANKS.
Moz gets his swedish kicks from the foreign market in LA. Swedes tend to over price anything. But we are alone in the universe with pick a bag of candy at the store and there is so much to choose from. Abroad candy comes in a plastic bag and there is no real choice.
Communist candy.

No Rifke I won't bail you out of your pickle with my dads inheritance as I am stranded in Tenerife. I know you though we would meet up in London but another crazy lady is already on me about that and have been for years in the chatroom.
Irish London lady into theatre and tea and scones who wants to move with me to a small cottage in Ireland.

I wish it was a lie. In fact, let us pretend it is for your sake.

Not yet and nothing much happened but Sharon left for good. I guess you and your boys had fun with her in wild and buried her there. To the tune of your slovak song.

"We had no food and no MTV
I was just 7 there was nothing to see
So i boarded a plane and left for good
out in the forest I found my manlihood

f*** the czeck's f*** old Prague
beer and waste won't get them far"
Music to my ears! You’re a natural

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom