Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I bought a digital scale but im not sure it's working properly. it keeps giving different readings, with a three lb difference. ill step on it and it will give me one weight, and then ill step on it again and it will be a different weight (usually the second weight is the one it will keep giving me after that no matter how many times I step on it). but why is the first reading different. and which one is accurate?

darn and I missed out *kicks rock*
it really was the shit. many long term Morrissey fans will tell you that about that tour. The setlist was amazeballs.

DpqO-iRVsAAQ4Ff.jpg

It was beyond great, probably the closest thing Morrissey has ever done to a Greatest Hits tour, I think from memory it was also the first tour he'd ever played Break Up The Family on. Happy dayz.

Watching the riots in Barcelona on the mobile inbetween gazing at the stars. In Tenerife the stars are so near and clear it is almost scary. I feel small but more alive than ever. The Atlantic wants to wash me away like a bad memory. Everything has lead up to this.

Sorry Solo ladies but Urbanus is as occupied as a toilet now he's met a spanish woman by the name

hang on

Miranda de la hoya cardinal cabron el pelon siesta el calle arenales dos muchos dinero pascal

Need a breather and her name is all over her front door in millions of letters.

Is it normal that spanish women wants you to take a bath is Gazpacho?

I'm for dinner.

It only gave him a depression as he now claims he needs to pack it in and retire from the sport. Chris Smalling went vegan and never played for Man United again crippled with injury claiming begin vegan would make him injury free.

Maybe he is seeing things just as they actually are, beyond the matrix, past the blood falls and closer to his inner feelings. Once you have your basic needs covered the ethical choice is yours and you must justify to yourself the sacrifices you make in your life and -mainly- the gods you make those sacrifices to.

thank you all for understanding how much I love Morrissey and I trust none of you will be jealous that im his favourite, his chosen one. I love you soloers. I don't know what I would do without you guys.

It was beyond great, probably the closest thing Morrissey has ever done to a Greatest Hits tour, I think from memory it was also the first tour he'd ever played Break Up The Family on. Happy dayz.

He did a Greatest Hits tour in 2007-2008, you retard. I saw him twice on it.

He did a Greatest Hits tour in 2007-2008, you retard. I saw him twice on it.
You think it was better than Oye Esteban? That’s a matter of opinion (haw haw, see what I did there? :lbf:)

P.S I am not a retard, just a lil slow.

You think it was better than Oye Esteban? That’s a matter of opinion (haw haw, see what I did there? :lbf:)

It isn’t a matter of whether it was better. It was literally the Greatest Hits tour. But yes, it was better. Bigger setlist, more actual hits, more singing and less drunken fool noises.

P.S I am not a retard, just a lil slow.

Thats a matter of opinion.

Maybe he is seeing things just as they actually are, beyond the matrix, past the blood falls and closer to his inner feelings. Once you have your basic needs covered the ethical choice is yours and you must justify to yourself the sacrifices you make in your life and -mainly- the gods you make those sacrifices to.
Wise people stay healthy instead of fighting a lost course.

*Lost cause not course but maybe I was thinking about intercourse cause there is a link between veganism and being asexual if you look at Moz and most vegan ladies on here. Libido is clearly affected but more so the mental aspect of being able to have sex.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom