Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It isn’t a matter of whether it was better. It was literally the Greatest Hits tour. But yes, it was better. Bigger setlist, more actual hits, more singing and less drunken fool noises.

Thats a matter of opinion.
Nah Oye Esteban was better. Didn't know the 07 tour was actually called 'the Greatest hits' tour. I guess you learn something new every day.

P. S I'm just slow!

Nah Oye Esteban was better.

Nope.

Didn't know the 07 tour was actually called 'the Greatest hits' tour. I guess you learn something new every day.

P. S I'm just slow!

I’m sure you learn about 12 year old news that you were present for very regularly...being retarded and all.

I've become addicted to heated swimming pools and pool bars. Late night strolls to some restaurant like I haven't got a care in the world.

Well, I haven't to be honest. I'm on a break from reality and what working people deal with every day. I even see people in a new light. Picture them as toddlers thinking how they were once loved and are now spending life to re create something that never comes close to it.

People are on a journey away from their homes and who they used to be never able to find happiness but working hard to come across as happy. None of that bothers me though but it is interesting to observe.

But isn't most people these days quite ugly compared to before?

The beautiful ones open their mouths and ruin the beauty in a split second. Life is full of disappointments but nowadays not even that bothers me. I am carefree and reckless and careless and love it.

It's too easy to travel these days. I swipe the smartphone and find flights and hotels that are far too cheap compared to before. People wanna let me stay in their homes for a fiver.
Ordering the exact seat on a plane is a great thing. You can even book a handicap one and stick your tongue out at the one in a wheelchair and go "this is mine".
The next step now must be to beam yourself around the world in some tube or other. Lunch in Hawaii and snack in Beirut and dinner in Tokyo all in one day.

eddy wanted to say hi! (included is a special shout out to you, bhops!)

https://vocaroo.com/i/s03Ld2n9rSwb

isn't he sweet? <3
Haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dying here this swede is amused. If that doesn't make him fly half around the world to see you nothing will.

Bhops, this is the biggest proof of love you will ever get. She is gagging for some beard massage at the fish market.

*Lost cause not course but maybe I was thinking about intercourse cause there is a link between veganism and being asexual if you look at Moz and most vegan ladies on here. Libido is clearly affected but more so the mental aspect of being able to have sex.
It’s because cholesterol helps with production of sex hormones and cholesterol is only found in animal based foods.

I've become addicted to heated swimming pools and pool bars. Late night strolls to some restaurant like I haven't got a care in the world.

Well, I haven't to be honest. I'm on a break from reality and what working people deal with every day. I even see people in a new light. Picture them as toddlers thinking how they were once loved and are now spending life to re create something that never comes close to it.

People are on a journey away from their homes and who they used to be never able to find happiness but working hard to come across as happy. None of that bothers me though but it is interesting to observe.

But isn't most people these days quite ugly compared to before?

The beautiful ones open their mouths and ruin the beauty in a split second. Life is full of disappointments but nowadays not even that bothers me. I am carefree and reckless and careless and love it.
Whenever I'm booking a holiday I will book my hotel stay primarily on which hotel has the best swimming pool and pool bar. It really is the clincher for me.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom