Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Did you see Yuri?
I don't know who that is, so if you're asking if I laid eyes on someone named yuri, well, I suppose it's possible.

It’s because cholesterol helps with production of sex hormones and cholesterol is only found in animal based foods.
Yes and there are so many aspects of not eating meat that vegans forget about. I have no problem with vegans who take what they need in other ways.
The whole interacting thing between the things we need to eat is something that vegans completely ignore.

I long for halloween/all souls and I will celebrate it in Sweden. Looking forward to Christmas too now and the weeks leading up to it.
I am taking 2 full weeks off over Christmas and New Year just staying at home watching movies and tv series and eating and drinking all the things I love and taking walks hopefully in the snow and even go out running.
I am over the 2020 New Year panic and will instead head abroad again once the working peasants arrive back home from their expensive over crowded stays abroad at Christmas and New Years.
I will even take a break from Solo over Christmas and New Years but will post reviews of movies and mention what tv series I am watching to the dismay of everyone here.
This time I am taking a real break from the world as the festive period is so long. Grocery shopping for two weeks is on the schedule.

It’s because cholesterol helps with production of sex hormones and cholesterol is only found in animal based foods.
All the cholesterol we need is produced by our bodies. People who naturally produce low amounts of cholesterol will likely have low sex drives. People who naturally produce normal or high amounts of cholesterol will likely have higher sex drives. People who take in large amounts of cholesterol from animal products will likely have clogged arteries.

I long for halloween/all souls and I will celebrate it in Sweden. Looking forward to Christmas too now and the weeks leading up to it.
I am taking 2 full weeks off over Christmas and New Year just staying at home watching movies and tv series and eating and drinking all the things I love and taking walks hopefully in the snow and even go out running.
I am over the 2020 New Year panic and will instead head abroad again once the working peasants arrive back home from their expensive over crowded stays abroad at Christmas and New Years.
I will even take a break from Solo over Christmas and New Years but will post reviews of movies and mention what tv series I am watching to the dismay of everyone here.
This time I am taking a real break from the world as the festive period is so long. Grocery shopping for two weeks is on the schedule.
Come and visit. I promise not to put razor blades in the candy.

Oh my god, this so simple. You're supposed to ask "Yuri who?"
Then I answer, "Yuri Tarded."
Jesus.
but I don't know anyone named yuri, so why would I have asked "yuri who?" as though that would've made any difference? you need to think ahead sometimes rather than just assume that everyones going to respond in some prescribed way.

I am doing, Truth. I love them both. I never told them I was off work. My mums the loveliest softest person you could meet. I could commit murder and she'd tell me it was someone else's fault. She loves it when I sing Morrissey and the Smiths. I love them both with a passion.
I have all kinds of thoughts about your situation. If Jeremy Kyle wasn't #cancelled maybe Graham could help you.

I'd love to do that actually. Jealous of the american kids in the american tv commercials with all the american candy. I wanna sit on the floor too like them and collect all my candy.
I'd welcome more razor blades to use on my head and face.
You and me would be such a pair.

I am seriously considering visiting USA. But I have a feeling I would feel small and out of place. Then there is the legal things like they actually letting me into the country.

I am seriously considering visiting USA. But I have a feeling I would feel small and out of place. Then there is the legal things like they actually letting me into the country.
Americans are mostly pretty welcoming to Europeans. We would ask you lots of stupid questions probably. But I think we're much more welcoming that others are to us. You could visit your friend in LA and maybe take a train from there to the Grand Canyon. Stop and say hi to Jehne on the way.You know you want to. I think lots of people would be friendly.

Americans are mostly pretty welcoming to Europeans. We would ask you lots of stupid questions probably. But I think we're much more welcoming that others are to us. You could visit your friend in LA and maybe take a train from there to the Grand Canyon. Stop and say hi to Jehne on the way.You know you want to. I think lots of people would be friendly.
They would be lining up to bash my head in and then they would hand the remains over to the cops. But it would be fun to surprise Jenna on her way to work there in Boyle Heights. I'd be spat at and called a gringo hipster not that I look like one but around there being white they would take me for one.
Ah me and Jehne that could become serious.

LOL

Jenna 1 Jehne 1 score draw

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom