Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/10/18...er-the-american-dream-is-found-in-canada.html
The American dream is slipping away. They’d been hit much harder with the 2008 recession than Canada and although they have recovered it’s never been the same since.
Which is why they need 4 more years with Trump. Imagine the situation now without him and those Ford plants heading for Mexico instead as just one little example.
Do we talk about the average person or just those that will never become part of the american dream?
If you fail in a place with so little tax you only have yourself to blame.

They would be lining up to bash my head in and then they would hand the remains over to the cops. But it would be fun to surprise Jenna on her way to work there in Boyle Heights. I'd be spat at and called a gringo hipster not that I look like one but around there being white they would take me for one.
Ah me and Jehne that could become serious.

LOL

Jenna 1 Jehne 1 score draw
Boyle Heights is a good place to drive through without stopping. But mostly people don't want trouble and usually crazy shit happens to people that are also doing crazy shit.
I wound up in downtown LA once when I was there by myself and I took the subway to downtown and I then I had to take the bus to another place.
It was getting dark and I got on a city bus but instead of going straight down the street I was on where I needed to go it was on some route that zigzagged everywhere. You can't really get lost if you know directions so I knew the direction I was going in but I didn't know where I was going. So I had to get off that bus and get on a different one. I wound up right in downtown where the former child stars get caught buying heroin.
There was this shift. First it was daylight and all the businesses were open. Then it got dark and almost all those places close. Many of them have those metal things on rollers that they pull down to cover the glass and doors. So the streets go a little quiet for a minute and then it turns into a zombie movie. Sidewalks go empty and that lasts about twenty minutes and then it's all these homeless people pushing carts and whatever. None of them f***ed with me or even looked at me really. I saw this kid about maybe 18 and he said something and seemed okay. I told him where I was trying to go and he was going there too, or he said he was. So he knew the bus to get on. So we got on the bus and he told me his story how he came out there and one things and another and now he is homeless. I had a good amount of cash at the time and I gave him $20 or something. I could tell he thought I was going to want him to do something for it but I just said he really helped me out and he did. It was the best $20 I ever spent to get away from the Night of the Living Dead and get to where I needed to be and on time. When we got there he did not get off the bus with me. He was probably willing to play tour guide some more for more money but he didn't ask for money at all. My experience in California has mostly been that unless someone is flipping out on drugs or has some reason why they want to hurt you it's usually cool. I know random shit happens but I think if you don't have gang tattoos and don't stare at people they leave you alone.
You wouldn't want to stand on the corner in Boyle Heights with your MAGA hat waiting to get shot but if you keep moving and don't mess with anyone you can pretty much go anywhere.

Boyle Heights is a good place to drive through without stopping. But mostly people don't want trouble and usually crazy shit happens to people that are also doing crazy shit.
I wound up in downtown LA once when I was there by myself and I took the subway to downtown and I then I had to take the bus to another place.
It was getting dark and I got on a city bus but instead of going straight down the street I was on where I needed to go it was on some route that zigzagged everywhere. You can't really get lost if you know directions so I knew the direction I was going in but I didn't know where I was going. So I had to get off that bus and get on a different one. I wound up right in downtown where the former child stars get caught buying heroin.
There was this shift. First it was daylight and all the businesses were open. Then it got dark and almost all those places close. Many of them have those metal things on rollers that they pull down to cover the glass and doors. So the streets go a little quiet for a minute and then it turns into a zombie movie. Sidewalks go empty and that lasts about twenty minutes and then it's all these homeless people pushing carts and whatever. None of them f***ed with me or even looked at me really. I saw this kid about maybe 18 and he said something and seemed okay. I told him where I was trying to go and he was going there too, or he said he was. So he knew the bus to get on. So we got on the bus and he told me his story how he came out there and one things and another and now he is homeless. I had a good amount of cash at the time and I gave him $20 or something. I could tell he thought I was going to want him to do something for it but I just said he really helped me out and he did. It was the best $20 I ever spent to get away from the Night of the Living Dead and get to where I needed to be and on time. When we got there he did not get off the bus with me. He was probably willing to play tour guide some more for more money but he didn't ask for money at all. My experience in California has mostly been that unless someone is flipping out on drugs or has some reason why they want to hurt you it's usually cool. I know random shit happens but I think if you don't have gang tattoos and don't stare at people they leave you alone.
You wouldn't want to stand on the corner in Boyle Heights with your MAGA hat waiting to get shot but if you keep moving and don't mess with anyone you can pretty much go anywhere.
I don't think anyone really feels a need to wear a MAGA hat at any other place than at his rallies. I think it looks awful simply because of the colour, I would never wear a red hat/cap.
It feels like I know Boyle Heights through Jenna since we've been chatting for years but it's been a long time since we last had a chat online cause I disappeared from that chat.

It is weird how the same place can be so different at night time as if some live in the shadows. Jenna told me a white swede like me would be taken for a cop.

Who knows I might visit America one day and couch surf every Solo member there. Leave a whole football side of kids behind me spread across the place but most women on here seem to be past the best sell by date when they can have kids.

LOL

I love to fly when it is dark outside at night and evenings. The world looks like a peaceful place. Flying during dark feels easier and more relaxed compared to day time for some reason.
I believe all humans are really different depending on if it is day or night. The soul comes out to play when it is dark.

I could get this in London. three treatments of one area are only £655 (and it would probably be less than that because nose lines are not anywhere near as big an area as eye lines or forehead lines). that's about a month worth of survival but theres no point in surviving if you have nose wrinkles.

https://facecliniclondon.com/prices/

I've learned from Morrissey. I tell people how wretched my life is, I drop the bomb and then I diffuse it with a flippant comment so that no one gets the full impact. I should be letting those bombs explode. Why do I feel I have to sprinkle my desolation with humour? What's so wrong about being unremittingly miserable?
Because it's an exchange. You write that sometimes it's all about you and you don't care about others. The problem is that they also have no obligation to care about you. So if you're going to talk about being miserable you're going to have to offer some humor or some insight. If you talk about some deep truths of the soul while you're making everyone in the vicinity wish they were dead you can get away with it. But if it's just a sad story about a problem you're going to lose your audience.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom