Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

We were shopping at Zara in Tenerife!

zara.jpg

Thank you. Interpol gave me $5 for this.

Thank you. Interpol gave me $5 for this.
LOL

Bet they did but I didn't have to show my passport anywhere and security is a joke. I could have brought anything with me on the plane and onto the island.

I wonder what that crap support band of Moz would use it for. Perhaps their best backdrop yet?

LOL

I've missed you as well.

LOL

Bet they did but I didn't have to show my passport anywhere and security is a joke. I could have brought anything with me on the plane and onto the island.

I wonder what that crap support band of Moz would use it for. Perhaps their best backdrop yet?

LOL

I've missed you as well.
why do you keep telling people you've missed them? did you go somewhere?

why do you keep telling people you've missed them? did you go somewhere?
LOL

You have missed me and now you pretend you didn't notice. You're funny in a very awkward way and I like it. Just the type of woman that wants a man to push her up a wall and kiss her hard to make her shut up for once.

don't think so
I'm sorry Rifke but I saw this out of this world gorgeous chinese girl in Tenerife and after that there is only her on my mind. I will move heaven and earth to win her heart and taste her sweet and sour love grotto.

LOL

But save your beaver for later!

Tried to blend in with the brits!

But Zara produce great vests for bombs.

LOL

The many local italians approved of me wearing nothing but Sergio Tacchini.
Sergio Tacchini? I feel like I've been transported back to the 80's and I like it a lot! It makes me want to go and look at Le Coq Sportif online.

Sergio Tacchini? I feel like I've been transported back to the 80's and I like it a lot! It makes me want to go and look at Le Coq Sportif online.
Proper hooligan attire never goes out of fashion but skip that shit brand and Lacoste cause that's for scousers.

I loved hearing italian being spoken down there. Italians have their hood and their "ghetto" reminded me of scenes from "Gomorra". I drooled as this italian woman was shopping at Zara and could have sworn she is famous from something on tv or movies.
Then I bumped into her again at Siam Mall the chinese shopping mall where italians were raiding the italian deisgner shops.
I have to go to Italy soon but a month in a Airbnb in Tenerife or the spanish mainland is first on the cards for February/March. Might turn out I rent a place in Las Palmas on Gran Canaria mainly for the great shopping there with three major malls.
I like to spend lazy days in air conditioned malls observing people and life taking breaks in cafe's and restaurants.
I've never felt so relaxed as I did down there in my entire life. I found a new me and started a new chapter in my life.
Haven't we been fighting windmills for too long you and me?

What about Fiorucci?
Gucci Fiorucci as Leila K screamed in delight during her heyday. What about it?

I was thinking of you as well down there. I thought you had climbed onboard the banana ship and then jumped off it to swim into shore to see me. All that gelatto was melting in disappointment.

How are you down there anyway, met some man yet or did I put you off it?

LOL

Today I got a letter in the mail confirming that my dads urn and ashes were laid to rest a week ago when I was in Tenerife. It was supposed to have happened in August or September but because of staff shortage and illness it took place in October instead.
While down there I was hoping it would happen during my stay there as the trip was in many ways a way to honour him and I thought about him a lot and how he would have loved the place cause he went to Spain many times over the years and sometimes over Christmas and New Year.
He once went with this woman who brought her female friends along so he was the only man entertaining a host of ladies using a cart on wheels to go buy more wine from the nearest shop and I recently found a picture of the cart in question parked outside where they stayed.
A week ago we spent the day down by the beach and the promenade there taking in the beauty and stillness of the Atlantic and the nice breeze we had that made it feel like a swedish summer when it is at its best.
On Monday it is a year since the accident when his car burst into flames and this coming all souls weekend will be extra special now cause I wanted to be home for it as I feel it is one of the more lovely weekends of the year when people visit the graves and lit candles that glow in the dark.
I took this picture in Tenerife by the beach a week ago on the day my dad was finally laid to rest in Borlänge according to his wishes cause he met my mother there and had a great time in his life there and even went to Italy and had a romance with an italian woman from Milano before he finally met my mother.

Rest in peace dad!

IMG-20191022-182608053.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom