Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I mean, no one’s interested in what you did or didn’t ask for, either. So that’s another boring conversation that no one’s interested in having.

But in case it escaped your notice, YOU are the one quoting me and directly replying to me.

Cuckoo! Cuckooo

i think it's safe to say kate beckinsales boyfriend "goody grace" is a Morrissey fan

1588832391648.png

1588832427932.png

the question is WHY is she with him? if you're going to date a 22 year old he should at least be good looking otherwise what's the damn point?!?!?!

I mean, no one’s interested in what you did or didn’t ask for, either. So that’s another boring conversation that no one’s interested in having.

But in case it escaped your notice, YOU are the one quoting me and directly replying to me.

Cuckoo! Cuckooo

you're going on ignore again. that's how little i care about you.

the world is an amazing place and all you have to bring to the table is your ugly negativity.

I was recapping your plot for someone who said they hadn’t seen your post. Please feel free to add, if you think I’ve left anything out!

Also, i gave you a compliment. I told you your plot/real life are like the two most outer, superficial layers of an onion. I was trying to make you feel better!

Don’t see anyone else around here complimenting you, or telling you to run with that plot either, by the way.

I do agree with cala’s helpful suggestion that the true-life story about the pooper-scooper job in england you never took could have been a nice segue into one of the chapters

I think it's hot that Kate Bakingsale's boyfriend lives in LA (I imagine) yet looks pale as a ghost. I'm sure he has a big dick and a good drug connection so I don't see why she wouldn't be with him. I mean she probably already f***ed all the blond skater dudes and probably thinks this dude is deep. Wasn't her last boyfriend some idiot rapper? I mean I don't even know who she is but she has figured out how to make people care about her and that's all it takes now.

So she's clearly pretty boring and needs something to get those last few movie roles before she has to go on "Celebrity Big Brother" and "Dancing With The Stars." The bf dude is a prop.

I think it's hot that Kate Bakingsale's boyfriend lives in LA (I imagine) yet looks pale as a ghost. I'm sure he has a big dick and a good drug connection so I don't see why she wouldn't be with him. I mean she probably already f***ed all the blond skater dudes and probably thinks this dude is deep. Wasn't her last boyfriend some idiot rapper? I mean I don't even know who she is but she has figured out how to make people care about her and that's all it takes now.

?

WTF FAKE CHAM????
'you think its "HOT" KB boyfriend lives 'maybe' in LA and looks"PALE AS A GHOST"????
its hot the dude lives in LA and is pale as a ghost????
That 'HE' is a keeper because he has a BIG D and a DRUG CONNECTION??? WTF FC??
ALL THE BLOND SKATER DUDES ALREADY HAVE BEEN F ED???? HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS FC NOT ONE BLOND SKATER DUDE HAS BEEN LEFT UN FED BY HER??☔ HAVE YOU INFORMED BARNABY OF THIS DEVELOPMENT OF ALL THE BLOND SKATER DUDES BEING FED??

did you 'glug glug glug' the Monster energy drink last night????‍♂️

I was thinking about why Morrissey writes slower songs now, and it struck me that there's an obvious reason. He likes to perform his songs on stage and he's now a 60 year old man. He couldn't be trying to flounce around on the stage as he did in the eighties when he was the fleet footed indie kid. He was young then. As time slows him down, his music's, slowing accordingly.

I think that's it.

Also I think there's some pain issue in his chest.

As I was listening to The Truth About Ruth in the cemetery, just as the slow, sombre notes are played on the keyboard in the brief Instrumental part, 3 mourners emerged from a car and slowly walked up the hill to the Chapel in single file, social distancing. They seemed to be slowly marching in time with the musical dirge. It was reminiscent of the cover picture on Abbey Road. The tall, elegant, besuited elderly gent in the middle was wearing a face mask. I'm sitting next to graves of two (presumably) brothers who died in their late teens/twenties, and, again, there's a bottle of Corona Extra on one grave, half full, and a can of Stella on the other. As is the won't these days, there's a small photo of them on their gravestones. They looked like loveable rogues. There's a story to be told there, I think. The man with the grass strimmer has asked if I can sit on the other bench while he trims this area. He has a boat at Colwick which he is in the middle of refurbing and will be finishing painting the inside tomorrow. He's not allowed to paint the outside yet because the boats moored next to other boats at both sides, that are less than two metres away. I always associate the smell of freshly hewn grass with petrol, and the smell of ice cream vans.
Dale, can you do a vocaroo of this? I want to hear it.

FC can you do a vocaroo on all the blond skaters in LA getting F ed ??:mad:
pour on the drama FC:drama:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom