Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I've got wicked scars on my right leg from surgeries. I broke it and the surgeons botched the job both times. I try to compensate for the misalignment.

I broke a couple of toes in Canada and my once perfect right foot looks shit now, courtesy of Vancouver Hospital. I've had back pains eversince. I think Canadian doctors may well have a thang for crookedness... "Look, it's prettier this way". o_O

I broke a couple of toes in Canada and my once perfect right foot looks shit now, courtesy of Vancouver Hospital. I've had back pains eversince. I think Canadian doctors may well have a thang for crookedness... "Look, it's prettier this way". o_O

?

FC, Vancouver? :rolleyes:

canadian doctors are all idiots, that's for sure. i went to one complaining of acid reflux and she wrote down on her sheet "acid reflect". it was some very inward thinking acid, i guess!

my mom always took us to the chiropractor growing up. that may very well be why i have no issues today, with aches or pains or whatnot. i do have slight lumbar lordosis though (well, xrays say i dont, but it looks like i do), but that's from weak stomach muscles or being lazy or something. i used to call the chiropractor baldy (he was bald) and tell him he had a stick up his ass (he did), which was my way with all adults. he wasnt a fan.

canadian doctors are all idiots, that's for sure. i went to one complaining of acid reflux and she wrote down on her sheet "acid reflect". it was some very inward thinking acid, i guess!

my mom always took us to the chiropractor growing up. that may very well be why i have no issues today, with aches or pains or whatnot. i do have slight lumbar lordosis though (well, xrays say i dont, but it looks like i do), but that's from weak stomach muscles or being lazy or something. i used to call the chiropractor baldy (he was bald) and tell him he had a stick up his ass (he did), which was my way with all adults. he wasnt a fan.

Tee hee.You're a wild one.
The way you talked to adults is similar to the way I talk to my superiors when I think they're incompetent and they annoy me. Except I am not completely direct (I use the famous see you next tuesday method of communication ) so by the time they figure out I'm being disrespectful I'm usually out of their office. Actually out of the 3 times I did that there's one time I'm sure the guy never completely figured out what I was doing.
I asked him why he had chosen a job that required such specific qualifications (he was new at it). He just stared at me. I then told him I'd been encouraged to apply for the same job but that personally I had never considered it not out of modesty but because I felt I didn't have all the necessary skills to do it well. What had persuaded him he could do it, might I enquire? ( stare) And so on and so forth. Just got stares and a few mumbled words. God he was a slow, conceited bastard. doh:I probably should have hit him instead.

Never seen a chiropractor but I was thinking about that just the other day. I like how they sound just like a type of dinosaurs. Baldy the dino.I'm sure he misses you. :lbf:

I had this boy'friend' who justified stealing from everyone with this statement. "Everybody steals from everybody." I suppose a snob will have a similar logic. "Everybody's a snob." I don't justify being a slob. I just do the best I can.

I have my period. Jealous? You gonna get some cherry jam and smear it in your knickers and say you're a more authentic woman than me because yours had clots? Sounds like you alright.

Sorry, you do not have nor will you ever have anything that I would be jealous of or want.

Or was it something to do with the alignment of the stars? It was something to do with the alignment of the stars wasn't it?

would you like her to contact your mother and find out how disappointed she is with you?

I want some syrup sponge and custard

Or was it something to do with the alignment of the stars? It was something to do with the alignment of the stars wasn't it?
No. I tried to commit suicide and was diagnosed with type 1 rapid cycling bipolar disorder. I was hospitalized for 8 days and now I’m doing partial hospitalization. Life’s been wild and trying to adjust to all these new meds is a trip.

No. I tried to commit suicide and was diagnosed with type 1 rapid cycling bipolar disorder. I was hospitalized for 8 days and now I’m doing partial hospitalization. Life’s been wild and trying to adjust to all these new meds is a trip.
oh goodness! really sorry to hear that! thanks for being so honest. hopefully you get things sorted. from the sounds of it you have a lot to live for.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom