Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I was probably 21 Carlisle but I remember being terribly depressed for a very long time. In truth, I was probably depressed and miserable from the age of 5. I've always been miserable. It's my default setting. I go through hell every day.
Well , at least you knew at 21 ...some people never get a, or exact diagnosis...
Your not always miserable at all
Your informative, aware, and have good knowledge about many things ,
Sometimes nearly as Witty as me, but that ain’t to difficult 😆

I was probably 21 Carlisle but I remember being terribly depressed for a very long time. In truth, I was probably depressed and miserable from the age of 5. I've always been miserable. It's my default setting. I go through hell every day.
i had chronic anxiety since i was a toddler but ive mostly outgrown it. you should get a part time job in a grocery store. that'd cure you of your anxiety and your need for people quick. you'd see how gross and awful the majority of the population is and realize quite quickly that you've NOT been missing ANYTHING.

Telling people that it’s been hard because of your mental health issues while at the same time telling people you don’t care if they get sick of die because they were unhealthy or old to begin with, that’s just how it is, is sort of contradictory and maybe self centered
the difference is he's NOT ASKING people to organize themselves around his issues, he's just asking to be allowed to live his life. but i get it, you're a simpleton and this probably involves concepts too difficult for you to understand.

This is the first day in 3 weeks I didn't put at least 6.5 hours into making pictures. I needed to step back and do some reading about how crazy people can be, and then write about what drives me crazy.

whats that noise the pipes are making? at first it happened infrequently and i thought it was just some kind of motor running. now it happens all the time and reminds me of a persons stomach growling. it's SO f***ing annoying!! what is it?! the pipes are NOT old...?

There was a random stabbing spree in north Vancouver this afternoon, and the police chief shed a tear, talking to reporters about it. 6 people hurt. One woman died. The attacker is known to police.

i just found out that brooke shields posed naked for playboy when she was TEN YEARS OLD!!!! i wont share the pictures here, but they are truly disturbing. i cant believe some people defend it as being art. first off, no, the art world does NOT need naked ten year olds and secondly, why would it be in playboy if it was art?????

I'm finding it hard to sleep in these strange and difficult times. I keep thinking about people who have hurt me. I keep thinking about traumatic and bad things that have happened. Morrissey's music is a lifeline in these times we live in.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom