Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I love him. My heart skips a beat when I glimpse him slowly trundling towards me. I pretend I've not noticed him and then act surprised when he comes into view although I've espied him a long long time before he approaches. It's nothing sexual. I love being with him. I love being around him. He's in his seventies. I imagine he might not mean much to others but he means the world to me.
Sketch him

I'm rather effeminate but even so, I like being a man. I've never felt the need to be a woman even though I'm rather an effeminate man. I find it dangerous being male though. You're always liable for a beating from other men because you happen to be the same sex. I think that's something women never really have to go through.

Unless of course you are in the category of being an elderly asian grandmother, if that is the case you could be at risk of being physically assaulted in broad daylight.

for f***s sake, they're closing all the pubs and restaurants for three weeks tomorrow. it had better only be pubs and restaurants and it had better only be three weeks. i thought this shit was easing up, this was so unexpected!! all because of the "new variant". load of bollocks. i was going to go out for breakfast with a friend tomorrow but now it looks like we have to go for a stupid walk instead. there had better be a coffee shop open is all i can say!! it's kind of funny because ive been wanting to fast for exactly three weeks but i kept getting asked to go places with people where i would have to eat, and now i have that three weeks. it's like the universe did it just for me. what if covid is all about me, and i have to learn a lesson from it and if i dont it's just going to keep going on and on and on? just kidding, i dont actually think like that.

theres this old man i love so much. ive loved him for years seeing him about town and now he's a customer at my store so i get to ogle him more frequently. he's like 60 or 70 i cant tell, but he's the most genteel little beauty, of the dreamyneil variety, you could say. immaculate and enigmatic and a bit rigid. not an inch of saggy skin. age doesnt affect, he exists in his own time. i like his wife but she doesnt suit him because she definitely exists in real time. whatever magical bubble he exists in doesnt extend to her and i wonder if she's aware of his magical bubble. she's taken a shine to me, she who doesnt seem like she would take a shine to anyone. she always makes a point of saying hello to me as though we're familiar friends, even though i've never said all that much to her. she's a lady of good taste, clearly. im always so afraid of offending either of them inadvertantly, by speaking in the wrong tone or doing something clumsy (which i never do anyway), that would be the worst thing i could imagine doing. i think they must be rich. maybe she'll invite me to her house for lunch and i can play croquet with her sexy husband.

Last edited:
and if light housework chimes in about the time i spilled her tray or whatever as my doing something clumsy i would say that that wasnt clumsy it was charming, and it was her fault anyway, for reasons i cant remember!!

and if light housework chimes in about the time i spilled her tray or whatever as my doing something clumsy i would say that that wasnt clumsy it was charming, and it was her fault anyway, for reasons i cant remember!!
I couldn't get a plastic fork out of it, so you reached up and grabbed the lid which was clumsily designed, and it didn't take much for it to fly off the dispenser, onto my full dish of fresh food, sending it toppling to the floor. It was surreal! Lol

Ok, it's time for bed, honey.
for f***s sake, they're closing all the pubs and restaurants for three weeks tomorrow. it had better only be pubs and restaurants and it had better only be three weeks. i thought this shit was easing up, this was so unexpected!! all because of the "new variant". load of bollocks. i was going to go out for breakfast with a friend tomorrow but now it looks like we have to go for a stupid walk instead. there had better be a coffee shop open is all i can say!! it's kind of funny because ive been wanting to fast for exactly three weeks but i kept getting asked to go places with people where i would have to eat, and now i have that three weeks. it's like the universe did it just for me. what if covid is all about me, and i have to learn a lesson from it and if i dont it's just going to keep going on and on and on? just kidding, i dont actually think like that.
Three weeks is 4ck all...
We’ve been locked down since 1982

Should I change my name to Barbara Lerner Spector Kalergi

On the subject of victims I'm watching a mini series documentary on the torture and death of young Gabriel Fernandez by his mother and stepfather. He was abused for months and when the forensics team were marking all the places in the apartment where they'd located traces of blood, they ran out of the blue stickers and had to use yellow ones. He was locked in a small cupboard every night and blindfolded and gagged, with his ankles shackled. The coroner said that his Thymus gland was barely detectable when it should usually weigh around an ounce in growing children. When questioned why this occurred in Gabriel the coroner advised that it happens as a result of prolonged and severe stress. He also found grey grit in the stomach which turned out to be cat litter. He had been badly undernourished. His body was covered in bruises and scars and he had been shot by a bb gun on several occasions and the bullets were still embedded. Most of his ribs were broken and the coroner said that the boy would have been in excruciating pain every time he took a breath. This was for months, not weeks. He was also made to wear a dress because his parents thought he was turning out gay (he was only 8 years old?!?) The paramedics and nurses who first treated him in hospital for a cardiac arrest, revived him for a short while but his injuries were so extensive and his body so weak and undernourished that he didn't have the strength to fight. They were stunned by each new injury they came across. It took the coroner 2 days to examine his body, when it usually takes hours. There was systematic neglect and failures to intervene by the welfare agencies who sided with his mother and told him to stop lying. Im yet to see whether the 4 most remiss employees got convicted. It's very unusual for social workers to be tried but due to the wilful ignorance and falsification in this case, they were. Anyway, for a while it puts things into perspective, but it only takes a bad day for me to overlook who the true victims in life are.
This is one of the most horrendous cases of child abuse I have ever heard. My heart goes out to that poor boy and all his suffering in his short life on earth. I believe that children are a blessing from God and they look to adults for love and protection. I pray that boy is now in Heaven with God, Jesus and the angels and is out of his suffering.

Unless of course you are in the category of being an elderly asian grandmother, if that is the case you could be at risk of being physically assaulted in broad daylight.

Guy's been caught.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom