Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Howdy do dah rifke.
Since ya up there in Canada there, was wonderin' what
information ya got on Stompin' Tom Connors?
I SAID I've got a sunburn! ! On my FACE!! Don't you care? :(

I don't know nothing about stompin Tom, sorry to say. I remember once my grandma saying amusedly that my grandad had been a fan, but for that I likely would have never heard of him. What kind of info am I as a canadian supposed to have on him? Is he good?

I SAID I've got a sunburn! ! On my FACE!! Don't you care? :(

I don't know nothing about stompin Tom, sorry to say. I remember once my grandma saying amusedly that my grandad had been a fan, but for that I likely would have never heard of him. What kind of info am I as a canadian supposed to have on him? Is he good?

Hope ya sunburn ain't botherin' ya to much.
When ya think about it a sunburn is a pretty amazin' thing cause that Sun is up there
as far away as it is and it's still got the power to burn ya.
Ya answer was some good info on Stompin' Tom cause I was seein' how well known he was.
Just learned about him recently and he's interestin' for the songs he made, his humour and
for his style of only writin' about Canada.
Guess he kinda reminds me of Woody and Hank.

Because of the crowds on the Arboretum, we're now having to be checked for alcohol upon entry. I can understand why it happened because young students are wanting to do the same things that previous generations did before they have to settle down and take life seriously.

I feel sorry for the squirrels.

🧐

FC didnt you hear Skinny? WTF why are you signaling a black preacher for living large :mad:
and not a white one FFS??????:blushing:
why air pistol blac crack heads instead of white????

My plans fell through, to have someone paint with me this afternoon. I really am lucky, to have time to paint and a peaceful home to do it in, but I'm nagged by loneliness. Things could be worse. I'm glad I don't have bad company.

Hope ya sunburn ain't botherin' ya to much.
When ya think about it a sunburn is a pretty amazin' thing cause that Sun is up there
as far away as it is and it's still got the power to burn ya.
Ya answer was some good info on Stompin' Tom cause I was seein' how well known he was.
Just learned about him recently and he's interestin' for the songs he made, his humour and
for his style of only writin' about Canada.
Guess he kinda reminds me of Woody and Hank.

haha he's sort of rad, i guess. are you sure you aint water? all the people you like strike me as just the sort of people water would get a kick out of. but i know, you're you're own turkey!

my sunburn sho is botherin' me, thanks for asking! my face was soooo red and swollen today, this idiotic, legendarily tactless girl at work told me she would be sooo embarrassed if she had to come to work looking like me today. i put her in her place, you better believe it! probably spent her whole break crying her eyes out after i was done with her, couldnt handle the bantz, that one! (if anyone wants the full transcript of my fabulous reply, do let me know). but yes, yes, the sun is super. why the heck did i get so burnt though when it was only 8 degrees out, that's what id like to know!

Hmm someone we know is a candidate for the swim team for the Olympics (representing Panama as his mother is from there). Might be neat to watch

It made me laugh when I read the subtitles on the recent Nottingham Arboretum rampage. The Telegraph said, 'people were hugging and standing within 2 metres of each other which is not allowed' Stand back and ask yourself where the crime is being committed. People were congregating and holding each other. If you can't see what's been going on for the past year, then God help you. And, frankly, God save me from you.
Madness, all over the place. Almost everyone I know, excited and raring to go, to get the vaccine and they tell me in a celebratory tone, that I can get it too, and I tell them I don't want one. It's like I've just spoken Martian.

haha he's sort of rad, i guess. are you sure you aint water? all the people you like strike me as just the sort of people water would get a kick out of. but i know, you're you're own turkey!

my sunburn sho is botherin' me, thanks for asking! my face was soooo red and swollen today, this idiotic, legendarily tactless girl at work told me she would be sooo embarrassed if she had to come to work looking like me today. i put her in her place, you better believe it! probably spent her whole break crying her eyes out after i was done with her, couldnt handle the bantz, that one! (if anyone wants the full transcript of my fabulous reply, do let me know). but yes, yes, the sun is super. why the heck did i get so burnt though when it was only 8 degrees out, that's what id like to know!

I'll be honest with ya Rifke, these modern day entertainers ain't got the
artistic acumen of Stompin' Tom.
Ain't sayin' he's my favorite, just wanted to learn some more about him.
That girl at work sounds like she had it comin'.
If she ain't had the sense to be polite then she needs to be told so.

I'll be honest with ya Rifke, these modern day entertainers ain't got the
artistic acumen of Stompin' Tom.
Ain't sayin' he's my favorite, just wanted to learn some more about him.
That girl at work sounds like she had it comin'.
If she ain't had the sense to be polite then she needs to be told so.
She was told, don't worry! I laid the truth down for her with icy finesse!

Well I will keep my ears attuned for any stompin Tom info I might pick up, now that I know you care!!

oh my gosh, guys, i dont know what happened but suddenly i know how to write a book. i know exactly how to write my book "neil". things just suddenly clicked. not just about 'Neil" but about all the books ive wanted to write. i wonder if it had anything to do with the sun. ever since it got sunny things have seen so much less complicated. this is why i need to be in greece to write!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom