Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

if richard is the tranny then yes!!

have you seen it too?!

the look of absolute delight on his face!!!! :lbf:

i actually think it's pretty cute :o
No I haven't. LOL

No I haven't. LOL
then how did you know it was his picture that i had?!??!!

okay, whatever, just get your pic out for the lads!!

whatever.

someone tried to buy cupcakes yesterday with costa rican money. it was a 5 whatever bill, and she said it was all she had. i looked at it and said, amused, that isnt canadian. she said "well what am i supposed to do with it?", i said "i dont know, take it to the bank and exchange it, i dont know how much youll get for it though". she was like "can i speak with the manager?" LOL it's like it's not exactly an issue for the manager, it's more of a "this is canada, and you dont pay with costa rican money in canada" kind of issue. oh my god, you guys, the people in this town.

I was thinking about how helpful it is to have the Internet these days. Not only can you look up recipes for vegan cup cakes, but you can type in 'I've lost my job, what do I need to do now' Fingers crossed, I wont be asking that question

I've always been on my own. I can't remember ever not feeling that way. I don't wish to quote Morrissey but I can't think of any other way of framing it. I simply never have had anyone else. I don't know what it's like. I can imagine it must be terribly thrilling to have buddies and allies. I can't begin to explain how much grief I've suffered because I've never had anyone. Not one Human Being I could confide in. And to this day, I don't know how others do it. I don't feel they're any more deserving than me. But you live and learn, hang on to your manners. And then still wonder why the f*** love's never ventured your way?
Love is charity.

🧐

FC you mean to say that you are smoking mushrooms and they make you feel like giving up pineapple tequilas?🤥

Some revolution has taken place within me in regards to writing my book. Suddenly it's become clear how I must do it and I feel excited about it. I feel like a young girl in love.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom