Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Some auld scrotes will do anything to avoid a birthday telegram from the wife...

Happy Hunting in Hell: Toodle Pip :tiphat:

Last edited:
Let them think what they want. I don't care if I'm a troll. One thing you'll find with me is that I know what I am. There are some smug bastards who will never ever have any understanding of who they are.
You are a wonderful, valuable, precious human being. You are a very dedicated Morrissey fan. You are definitely NOT a troll. Try not to swear though to get your point across. I find bad language offensive.

Oooh. Good news. I won't be losing my job. I did do what the counsellor told me to do. I asked what may happen when I go back. I'll be on a second warning. 😐 It'll be hard but at least it's not the end. It's all up to me now. We'll, partly. Because I am mentally ill.
"I was looking for a job
And then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now"

Oooh. Good news. I won't be losing my job. I did do what the counsellor told me to do. I asked what may happen when I go back. I'll be on a second warning. 😐 It'll be hard but at least it's not the end. It's all up to me now. We'll, partly. Because I am mentally ill.
Wonderful news about your job. Do you think you could sue your employers for what they have put you through? You might be entitled to compensation. They shouldn't discriminate against people with disabilities. You seem very vulnerable. I hope you have help and support in your local community not just a councillor.

Which one was better?
The baklava!! The bougatsa was good but wasn't anywhere near as good as the stuff at the Naxos Bakery, which was the best thing Ive ever eaten in my life (you really missed out!). This one was more mushy and spiced with cinnamon and reminded me vaguely of apple sauce. Still pretty good though. I'm glad I found a place where I can get things like that, and cheese pie as well. I looked for the knorr pasta snack pots since it was a grocery store as well as a deli and they had lots of greek, turkish and lebanese products, but no luck :(

The baklava!! The bougatsa was good but wasn't anywhere near as good as the stuff at the Naxos Bakery, which was the best thing Ive ever eaten in my life (you really missed out!). This one was more mushy and spiced with cinnamon and reminded me vaguely of apple sauce. Still pretty good though. I'm glad I found a place where I can get things like that, and cheese pie as well. I looked for the knorr pasta snack pots since it was a grocery store as well as a deli and they had lots of greek, turkish and lebanese products, but no luck :(

Yasss, baklava!!!

How wonderful to have found a place like that. I wish I could get cheese pie and bougatsa, too. And go to Naxos!

I bought some halva today. It was good. 80 kronor for a slice the size of a cigarette package, though. :eek:

"Embarrassingly kind" man died saving a stranger's dog.

"Candy Cane Lane has been lit up again – not by the Christmas lights it is known for but by candles and lanterns in memory of a neighbour who was "quick with a joke" and "constantly caring.""

Yasss, baklava!!!

How wonderful to have found a place like that. I wish I could get cheese pie and bougatsa, too. And go to Naxos!

I bought some halva today. It was good. 80 kronor for a slice the size of a cigarette package, though. :eek:
80 kronor?! man, you must be buying some premium halva! inspired by you, i bought some halva today too. it was only 2 bucks. it's enrobed in chocolate!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

(pictured next to eddy to show size)

funny story, sometimes at the store they find notes on the halva saying "israeli mothers would never feed this to their children!". there are lots of weirdos in this city.
surely there's a mediterranean shop in your city?! are you going to greece this year or are you just going to be hanging out in your new abode?

80 kronor?! man, you must be buying some premium halva! inspired by you, i bought some halva today too. it was only 2 bucks. it's enrobed in chocolate!!

View attachment 70796

(pictured next to eddy to show size)

funny story, sometimes at the store they find notes on the halva saying "israeli mothers would never feed this to their children!". there are lots of weirdos in this city.
surely there's a mediterranean shop in your city?! are you going to greece this year or are you just going to be hanging out in your new abode?

Eddy! :hearteyes:

I like the pullover-no-pants look. Will suggest this to 'husband'! We could start with Sundays and then gradually expand ...

It was no premium halva at all, just the regular one that you get in every Greek supermarket. It's just that everything is so bloody expensive here all the time!

Well, I'm glad I don't have an Israeli mum. Of course we have a mediterranean shop here, but I haven't found one that sells cheese pie and bougatsa. Just 26 different kinds of olives and overpriced halva.

Undecided about Greece. It's possible to go, but I'm not sure it would be a lot of fun at the moment. They have about twice as many ICU cases as we do and daily deaths are high in spite of a long and brutal lockdown (more proof that these lockdowns do f*** all other than destroy livelihoods). If they manage to somehow open up we will go. I do miss it. If not, we will be enjoying the long hot Swedish summer.

I was talking to Stream in the park and he took exception to me using the word 'c***'. A few years back, he found himself in a similar situation to the one I find myself in now. He wasn't bothering to wash himself though, and that's something I've always managed to do. I always get out of bed and shower myself. He hadn't bothered for 9 months. He'd let himself go but then he said he found God. He was worried about letting people see his squalid living conditions and witness the general malaise he'd been living with for 5 years. I told him that it might not have been God who pulled him out of the mire and it may have just been his grit and determination. I didn't go as far as to say I was an atheist like Richard Dawkins, but rather, an agnostic, willing to believe, but not yet ready. I'm with Pascale. To paraphrase him. The rational thing to do is believe in God because if he's not there, then it's a shame when you go and flit this place and find he isn't there, but it would be even more heartbreaking if he does happen to exist and he disowns you because you weren't ready to believe. Having faith seems like the lesser madness to me.
I believe nature seeks comfort.

Eddy! :hearteyes:

I like the pullover-no-pants look. Will suggest this to 'husband'! We could start with Sundays and then gradually expand ...

It was no premium halva at all, just the regular one that you get in every Greek supermarket. It's just that everything is so bloody expensive here all the time!

Well, I'm glad I don't have an Israeli mum. Of course we have a mediterranean shop here, but I haven't found one that sells cheese pie and bougatsa. Just 26 different kinds of olives and overpriced halva.

Undecided about Greece. It's possible to go, but I'm not sure it would be a lot of fun at the moment. They have about twice as many ICU cases as we do and daily deaths are high in spite of a long and brutal lockdown (more proof that these lockdowns do f*** all other than destroy livelihoods). If they manage to somehow open up we will go. I do miss it. If not, we will be enjoying the long hot Swedish summer.
isnt my son the cutest, handsomest bear you've ever seen?!?! :hearteyes:

yes, the pullover-no-pants look seems to be very popular with the bears. but to be honest, eddy would love to wear a pair of leather pants but his legs are just a lil too stubby (dont tell him i said that!). and of course he has to wear the sweater cause it keeps his head on. but go on and try the look yourself, maybe you'll start a trend.... if you dont get arrested :paranoid:

does sweden get long, hot summers? i thought greece said it was opening up? or has that changed?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom