Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

there's no sensation like drinking a cold glass of water when you're really thirsty
That morning when I was dehydrated, I was eating dry crackers on purpose so that I could enjoy drinking the cold water even more. I was on my knees in front of the fridge moaning orgasmically with each swig.

Found just under a thousand dollars in a bank account I forgot about so yay for me. Think I’ll treat myself to some Gucci sunglasses

isnt my son the cutest, handsomest bear you've ever seen?!?! :hearteyes:

yes, the pullover-no-pants look seems to be very popular with the bears. but to be honest, eddy would love to wear a pair of leather pants but his legs are just a lil too stubby (dont tell him i said that!). and of course he has to wear the sweater cause it keeps his head on. but go on and try the look yourself, maybe you'll start a trend.... if you dont get arrested :paranoid:

does sweden get long, hot summers? i thought greece said it was opening up? or has that changed?

He is the handsomest! :hearteyes:

I don't think public nudity is illegal in Sweden - only if someone feels threatened or offended by your being naked, like if you make eye contact. But the act per se isn't illegal. :lbf:

I was being sarcastic and slightly bitter about the "long hot Swedish summer". Yes, the Greeks said they would be opening up no matter what to travellers from the EU on May 15, but then you can't really trust the Greeks.

He is the handsomest! :hearteyes:

I don't think public nudity is illegal in Sweden - only if someone feels threatened or offended by your being naked, like if you make eye contact. But the act per se isn't illegal. :lbf:

I was being sarcastic and slightly bitter about the "long hot Swedish summer". Yes, the Greeks said they would be opening up no matter what to travellers from the EU on May 15, but then you can't really trust the Greeks.
i hope bjorn didnt hear you say that my bear is the handsomest!!

so you can walk around naked so long as you keep your head down? cool!

Found just under a thousand dollars in a bank account I forgot about so yay for me. Think I’ll treat myself to some Gucci sunglasses
oh fridgehead, stay in your lane. the last thing the people at gucci want is your pedestrian useless ass pissing about in their designs. you just dont have a clue, do you.

i hope bjorn didnt hear you say that my bear is the handsomest!!

so you can walk around naked so long as you keep your head down? cool!

I have put Björn in lockdown in a box to protect him from the lab. He is probably a bit mad at me right now but he will thank me later. :lbf:

All about the money

I have put Björn in lockdown in a box to protect him from the lab. He is probably a bit mad at me right now but he will thank me later. :lbf:
i had to keep eddy in lockdown in a suitcase when he was at my sisters, he wasnt happy about that but he did understand. my question is when is "later"? how long is he going to have to be in there? dont you have a nice high shelf you could put him on? every now and again you could put a can of beer up there for him, think he'd appreciate it! i bought eddy some stella last night.

i had to keep eddy in lockdown in a suitcase when he was at my sisters, he wasnt happy about that but he did understand. my question is when is "later"? how long is he going to have to be in there? dont you have a nice high shelf you could put him on? every now and again you could put a can of beer up there for him, think he'd appreciate it! i bought eddy some stella last night.

That's very nice of you to buy Eddy a Stella! You are a good mum.

We do have a nice high shelf but the truth is that when we moved in together two/three years ago and redecorated everything, 'husband' said to me "Do what you want, but no teddy bears in the living room!"

So I'm afraid the chances of Björn coming out of lockdown any time soon are pretty slim. :grimacing:

That's very nice of you to buy Eddy a Stella! You are a good mum.

We do have a nice high shelf but the truth is that when we moved in together two/three years ago and redecorated everything, 'husband' said to me "Do what you want, but no teddy bears in the living room!"

So I'm afraid the chances of Björn coming out of lockdown any time soon are pretty slim. :grimacing:
so because hes not allowed in the living room he has to stay in a box?!?! come on, bun bun, do better. stand up to your man. #bearlivesmatter

i had a starbucks for the first time today in ages since the starbucks downtown have closed. it really is the best coffee. now im happy. starbucks makes my stomach happy. a lot of people dont know this but a happy stomach plays a really big role in ones general disposition (cinnamon is good for a happy stomach but i think im allergic to cinnamon). i wish i had another one. i wish i had a starbucks in my house. how sweet would that be?!

haha dont worry, @Dale Wharfe ! sometimes when i have a headache i wait until its get very bad before i take anything for it because the feeling of relief when it starts going away is just so good! (i dont get down on the floor and moan orgasmically about it, though! :lbf: )

It's been a humbling experience to have to drink my brandy in the park. Its also been an enriching experience. I've met some real characters. It's been different to being in a pub because the people I've met on the park aren't drinking. Steve has the odd swig of whiskey from his hip flask, but that's about the length and breadth of it. I'm not pretending to myself that I won't be back in the pubs once everything's back to normal. I've absolutely loved my time with Dave and the park folk though. And the squirrels.
Alcohol is a depressant. It can be dangerous to drink alcohol if you take antidepressants. Maybe talk to your GP on the phone? Have you thought about giving up alcohol? It will save you money and you might start feeling better. Glad you are getting out and about and have made friends with Dave and maybe others in the park.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom