Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Just heard the the cuffs go on...
Screenshot_20210420-221141~2.png

FWD.

if the george floyd family received 27 million from the state of minnesota, my question is how much does the pregnant woman whose belly george floyd held a gun to in front of her young son get? such trauma could've made her miscarry and then george floyd would've been responsible for that death, along with his own. i mean, what's worse here? kneeling on an unruly drug crazed criminals neck while waiting for the ambulance to come since he refused to get into the police car like a normal person, or holding a gun to a pregnant womans belly in front of her young son?

if the george floyd family received 27 million from the state of minnesota, my question is how much does the pregnant woman whose belly george floyd held a gun to in front of her young son get? such trauma could've made her miscarry and then george floyd would've been responsible for that death, along with his own. i mean, what's worse here? kneeling on an unruly drug crazed criminals neck while waiting for the ambulance to come since he refused to get into the police car like a normal person, or holding a gun to a pregnant womans belly in front of her young son?
Don't you worship the Night Stalker, you hypocritical retard?

Don't you worship the Night Stalker, you hypocritical retard?
but the nightstalker was sexy, and i dont recall the people who nearly beat him to death before they even knew for sure if it was him and not just some innocent pedestrian with super sexy cheekbones ever being charged with assault for their actions.

and no, i do not "worship" him, i am little sweet on him, that's all.

but the nightstalker was sexy, and i dont recall the people who nearly beat him to death before they even knew for sure if it was him and not just some innocent pedestrian with super sexy cheekbones ever being charged with assault for their actions.

and no, i do not "worship" him, i am little sweet on him, that's all.
Thanks, clown. You make it too easy.

Thanks, clown. You make it too easy.
but can you answer this question? because i think your answer will be very telling

i mean, what's worse here? kneeling on an unruly drug crazed criminals neck while waiting for the ambulance to come since he refused to get into the police car like a normal person, or holding a gun to a pregnant womans belly in front of her young son?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom