Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

this is a weird fast. im not hungry at all. and usually when i fast music becomes so amazing to listen to but right now it does absolutely nothing for me, just sounds like absurd noise.

I've been talking to Stream in the park. I wasn't myself. The irony with drink is that it makes you need people but it also makes you incapable of enjoying they're company fully. I thought the best thing to do would be to tell him this. He understood.
Alcohol is a depressant it will make you feel worse. It can affect your liver and heart. Please try to give up drinking alcohol. You will save money and you will start feeling better both mentally and physically! Please talk to your GP on the phone. Talk to them about giving up alcohol. They could help you go on a AA programme or offer other support.

It is dangerous to mix alcohol (which is a *depressant*) with antidepressant drugs.

Is Morrissey a sort of Father figure to you? I just wondered what you feel about Morrissey. I know he is like a Father figure to some fans especially younger fans.

day 8 of my fast is finished! still going strong, but oh my god, im soooooo itchy!
Can you elaborate a little more on your fast regime? Is it for religious purposes? Do you set a certain amount of hours to fast? Let’s get a little more detail Rifke, I’m learning the importance of fasting. Thanks 🙏

People ask, 'what is happiness?' I've had many many instances of unhappiness. Perhaps I'm qualified to talk about unhappiness. I'm 51 and I'd say that the most misery I've ever suffered is when I was overweight. You're constantly living in the future. You say 'when I get thin again, I'll do this and I'll do yhat' I've never been a fat f***er. Don't get me wrong. I've been close. I'd say that as long as you can stay the right shape and partake of a healthy meal you can't go fat wrong. There isn't much in life to tell you how to behave these days. I'd suggest that if you no longer resemble the way a human being should look like and you are infirm on your feet then you are probably eating too much. I'm shooting from a glass tower. My problem is drink. I'm as culpibke as you. The difference is that I can sober up in a few days. Me being drunk doesn't compare to you being fat. You'll still be fat tomorrow. Whereas ill be (slightly) sober tomorrow. People begrudge me drinking too much. Overeating, overdrinkimg. What does it matter? All of us do something to excess to get through. I happen to drink brandy.
Darling, do you need a hug from your favorite politi?

I didn't go to the park today, Politi. Its something I didn't want to do. I don't like the idea of going to work either. I don't like the idea of doing anything I don't want to do. Give me a little more time and I may comply. Give me 3 score years snd ten and I'll be OK. Give me anything less snd I'm liable to go apeshit. You bend the rules with me. You make me feel less worthy than I deserve. You EVER put me in a position again where I feel uncomfortable I won't be very happy. You ever put me back on this Earth without the nevessary means to at least appease myself, I'll be angry. If you ever put me in a situation where it is obvious that I am not coping. If you ever do ANYTHING where you see me struggle I won't be happy. You ever make me do something that is too difficult for me. I won't be happy. I don't want to be tested. I don't want to be worthy. I want to live the life you've given me. If I'm not doing it well then you shouldn't have given it to me.
You wanna go get a slice of pizza, buddy?

Ask yourself. What did I ever do to feel this way? Ask yourself why you should ever feel pain or loneliness? Ask yourself whether you were made strong enough to deal with these things. It's a simple question. Nothing in life should ever hurt you. Nothing should cause you pain. Everything you want should be yours.
Ok, chill out! nap time! lets gooooo.

Everything you want from life should be given to you. Everything you need. You should be lacking for nothing.
Nobody owns you nothing you lazy whingebag. You should be kissing your boss' feet for putting up with your crap for this long. THere are hundreds of people half your age that would be thrilled to have your cushy government job. Count your blessings you sorry ass c***.

It's not a a cushy job anyway. It's hard work. Bearing in mind I'm an Administrative Officer who hasn't had a pay increase in ten years. You know nothing about my job. I know how hard I've worked. I know what I've been asked to do. You know nothing about my job. Stop pretending you do.
Don't act like a bloody hero that deserves a medal. The private sector would've sacked you with a blink of an eye and that's a fact.

You have no idea of the work I've done over the past 34 years. How dare you tell me what my job entails. You know nothing.
I know people like you. Government employees are the biggest whinge bags out there. You're not an exception.

I'm not going to be cremated. I'm going to have a proper burial. I'll have a grave and tombstone. It's about the only thing I've insisted upon. I'll be laid in the Earth. I'll have proper hymns sung at my funeral too. It'll be traditional. It will be a solemn affair. There'll be very little joviality. It will be very solemn and very traditional. There'll be no deviation from the norm. I'll want proper hymns sung. All Things Bright And Beautiful. That's my favourite. Lord of The Dance. I danced in the morning when the world was begun, I danced in the light and the stars and the sun. I came down from Heaven and I danced on the Earth. At Bethlehem my I had my birth.
Sounds a perfect funeral/burial Dale. All Things Bright And Beautiful was the first hymn I learnt by heart when I was 5. Don’t worry about the job, look upon it as getting early parole. I’ve known people way better off on Benefits than working. All the best.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom