Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I've often said that I do like life. I dont particularly like the one that's been allocated to me.... but there you go. I remain enamoured. It's a thrill. I'd like it to be easier next time around. My idea of heaven is nothing more than having been given the chance to feel comfortable here. Maybe next time?
100% my thoughts. Keep going Dale. Xxx

I'm shit scared of going elsewhere without having been held and loved here. Just once.
Please Dale. You make me feel even sadder than I am. Come and have a holiday at mine. I’ve nothing to offer but I make great cheese 🧀 omelettes and homemade chips. If that might help :unsure:

Do you loose weight when you are fasting? I have some health conditions so fasting might be difficult for me and the medications I'm on.

Are you a vegan? I know the raw food vegan diet has been taking off and juice fasting is quite popular. I'm guessing you were on a water fast.
*Lose* weight I meant not loose.

Do you loose weight when you are fasting? I have some health conditions so fasting might be difficult for me and the medications I'm on.

Are you a vegan? I know the raw food vegan diet has been taking off and juice fasting is quite popular. I'm guessing you were on a water fast.
no, im not a vegan. should be, but im not. even if i were a vegan id still eat pigs though, because i hate them.

of course you lose weight on a fast.

You'll laugh, but I've never lay next to someone who loves me. I've never known what it's like. I do everything on my own. I'm proud that I can do that. But as Morrissey says, on occasion, it would feel nice to have someone's arms around my shoulder. It would be nice to be held. More than nice. Magical.

I'll let you hug me, honey, even though I am *probably* not your type!

@Famous when dead do you know where a poor canadian might watch the sky arts Suede 'Coming Up' documentary which is to air in England on May 7th?? this is where the photo of neil with his ringletted hair is from and i NEED to watch it!!!!!!!!
Should it circulate via the usual nefarious sites, I'm sure a link will appear in your inbox.
Regards,
FWD.

Mozzy I was in Home Depot yesterday in the garden center and I bought 8 rhododendrons the color of hawaii sunsets, Our Frank playing the entire time.

Went back today and stuffed as many mauvey-lilac azaleas into my car as I could and did so to the curiously even sweeter now tones of Dial-a-cliche

I couldn’t have humanly loved you any more back then, kid
And I couldn’t spectrally, or otherwise, love you any more now

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom