Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's lovely. Ours is freezing cold & the fanciest thing is a kettle.
:rolleyes:
WTF? warming up to the 3 'amigo' trolls, surface, BigGayVelcro and the bizarre pap filled belgian troll 'janice':mad:
whats going on in skinnytroll-land?:(
i want to remind you unemployed skinny trolls that all
that liquor you guzzle is being paid for by Moz taxes:hammer:

Feeling happy for my sister in law as she’s about to close on a new house in a couple of days. I guess this is what half a million gets you these days (at least here in Maryland). You always imagine more as a child

3b0792e0bafc81fe940e2a3249a249d1l-m642386532od-w480_h360.jpg
3b0792e0bafc81fe940e2a3249a249d1l-m2734340982od-w480_h360.jpg
3b0792e0bafc81fe940e2a3249a249d1l-m1980714195od-w480_h360.jpg
3b0792e0bafc81fe940e2a3249a249d1l-m2001156400od-w480_h360.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling happy for my sister in law as she’s about to close on a new house in a couple of days. I guess this is what half a million gets you these days (at least here in Maryland). You always imagine more as a child

View attachment 71968View attachment 71969View attachment 71970View attachment 71971
You imagine more???? Um you need to get out more . This is what you get for a million dollars where I live. And this is not even in one of the coveted areas . Double that if you're on the ocean.

Honey Bunny, front line = s high maintenance. I’m an expert. My mother’s friend said her grandfather (who got a cheap plot) said not to buy the front line properties he built, dampsville Lol. Celebs love them now, I shake my head seeing them paying a fortune.

And I’ve just sold today, the second beachhut I’ve owned. First one was unused. This one I used hardly ever. Just cost me six hundred quid to have it painted. Primrose Yellow. I was in love with a fantasy, egg and cress sandwiches, glass of crisp white wine on the shore. I woke up. It’s all nonsense.

You imagine more???? Um you need to get out more . This is what you get for a million dollars where I live. And this is not even in one of the coveted areas . Double that if you're on the ocean.

OMG the bathroom :eek:

And I’ve just sold today, the second beachhut I’ve owned. First one was unused. This one I used hardly ever. Just cost me six hundred quid to have it painted. Primrose Yellow. I was in love with a fantasy, egg and cress sandwiches, glass of crisp white wine on the shore. I woke up. It’s all nonsense.
i have no idea what yer talking about but i approve of your user name!!

Sorry Karen, @Born to Harangue doesn't like the way you describe your rehearsal space.

Oh hey, aren't you the guy who used to complain about reelfountain wishing death on people, and yet recently you can be observed telling forum users that they have nothing to live for and now you've begun fantasizing about them being thrown into gulags. To you, I guess the problem with reelfountain wishing death on people was that he/she didn't wish death on the same people that you do; it wasn't the wishing of death by itself that was the problem. This must be the "weight" that you carry on here; you're morally superior because you direct your ire and ill-wishes towards the "right" targets (in your mind): among them Canadian women and working class English people.

As for your post: you're correct, for once. I don't particularly like Karen in general, obviously, but one of the things I like the least is her tendency to bring every topic back to herself because of this low-key need she has to make herself seem important. I call it "low-key" because it's not upfront and narcissistic in the way that you do it. You're a next-level arrogant, snidey scumbag, but Karen just drops her statements naturally into the conversation as if she's not status seeking, which she is. By "statements" I'm referring to the countless times she has mentioned (without ever being asked about) all these nameless journalists and actors she supposedly knows -- which nine times out of ten is off topic. She did it again just now, we went from looking at James' rehearsal space to hearing about Karen's, which for some reason she thinks we should care about (nobody ever asks her for additional information).

I suppose it's nice that she's able to maintain such an active social life while also posting on here 19 or 20 times per day, every day, for over 550 days. My contention is that she's not nearly as well-regarded in her field as she tries to portray on here, just like you. If she was, she would be out living it instead of telling strangers about it here at every opportunity. Her "notice me, I have a rehearsal space too" attention seeking is what earned her this thumb down, not that I need more reasons to thumb her down -- the overabundance of daily posts is reason enough. My thumbs down should be taken just as simple reminders for you, nerak, and ex-student Radis Noir: "I'm here, I've seen your post, and I want you to know that I know that you're full of s***".

I don’t imagine more now, I meant from the time when your a child. I’m interested in the disparities in the ideas we have at various times in our young lives and how we grow into adult realities. On a side note a forum for a charismatic legendary pop star is a good place to observe that phenomenon with a different focus. That neighborhood has water accessibility, our whole area is a peninsula between a bay and the pacific, but in the immediate area it’s the rivers that people want to live on. Its a sweet neighborhood if you like remote countryside and a good deal in an expensive county with very low taxes

Oh hey, aren't you the guy who used to complain about reelfountain wishing death on people, and yet recently you can be observed telling forum users that they have nothing to live for and now you've begun fantasizing about them being thrown into gulags. To you, I guess the problem with reelfountain wishing death on people was that he/she didn't wish death on the same people that you do; it wasn't the wishing of death by itself that was the problem. This must be the "weight" that you carry on here; you're morally superior because you direct your ire and ill-wishes towards the "right" targets (in your mind): among them Canadian women and working class English people.

As for your post: you're correct, for once. I don't particularly like Karen in general, obviously, but one of the things I like the least is her tendency to bring every topic back to herself because of this low-key need she has to make herself seem important. I call it "low-key" because it's not upfront and narcissistic in the way that you do it. You're a next-level arrogant, snidey scumbag, but Karen just drops her statements naturally into the conversation as if she's not status seeking, which she is. By "statements" I'm referring to the countless times she has mentioned (without ever being asked about) all these nameless journalists and actors she supposedly knows -- which nine times out of ten is off topic. She did it again just now, we went from looking at James' rehearsal space to hearing about Karen's, which for some reason she thinks we should care about (nobody ever asks her for additional information).

I suppose it's nice that she's able to maintain such an active social life while also posting on here 19 or 20 times per day, every day, for over 550 days. My contention is that she's not nearly as well-regarded in her field as she tries to portray on here, just like you. If she was, she would be out living it instead of telling strangers about it here at every opportunity. Her "notice me, I have a rehearsal space too" attention seeking is what earned her this thumb down, not that I need more reasons to thumb her down -- the overabundance of daily posts is reason enough. My thumbs down should be taken just as simple reminders for you, nerak, and ex-student Radis Noir: "I'm here, I've seen your post, and I want you to know that I know that you're full of s***".
Three paragraphs containing no more substance than a sparrow's fart. 'Twas ever thus.

Holy shit, why on earth did you write this?

If anyone can show me one example of a substantive ex-student Radis Noir post (who won't confirm or deny whether he voted for Tony Blair three times) then I'll take him off ignore and I'll even start to take him half-way seriously --- that's how confident I am that nobody will be able to link me to a substantive Radis "at least I'm not Noel Clarke" Noir post.

If anyone can show me one example of a substantive ex-student Radis Noir post (who won't confirm or deny whether he voted for Tony Blair three times) then I'll take him off ignore and I'll even start to take him half-way seriously --- that's how confident I am that nobody will be able to link me to a substantive Radis "at least I'm not Noel Clarke" Noir post.
What's the difference between "taking him off ignore" and reading, replying to and voting thumbs down on every single post that he makes?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom